Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Banned

I was hangen with TDT in 3.0 and remember Jozz saying there's no fucking way a dual wield pvping warrior scrub shit talker like hall would ever be in the guild.

The funniest part is Lasher never really played Vanco at 50, and really didn't play his bard much - Lethdar only showed up for a bit during Fear opening, and mainly just for loling CT scripts, Jozz never played, chuck played, xant played, kringe didn't play at 50, sniper didnt make it to 50, gnar didnt make it to 50, titanuk didnt make it to 50, naikon didnt make to 50, solid didn't play, gyno, skippie etc etc list is endless.

You're talking shit about people who didn't even really play, and act like they were defeated - it's hilarious. I don't care that 99% of the forums thinks their these great heroes for beating those guys since they're clueless, but are you literally trolling this garbage?
Old 07-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum has every intention of giving them time to grow and thrive into something.
Of course. You guys have a head start of months. It's easy for you to give people time to grow because you've been able to gear up uncontested. Trying to recruit people to the server now seems almost like baiting.

Not that more players is a bad thing, but nihilum is not some savior of the server or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are not like some of those "other" guilds, you know, the kind that train specters on noobs is oasis, or festering hags on noobs in unrest. Hopefully those days are over and just a bad memory from the times before holo was thrown off the server.
Those times did suck. There's no argument there. This server was plagued with asswipes from day 1 and it killed the server.
Last edited by MrSparkle001; 07-06-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Old 07-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back on VZTZ I fought against them! WE never quit. I played a Gnome Warrior named Hall. And it took me the better of 8 months of fighting them to get my epic. Box 3.0 of VZTZ. My guild wasn't dominated but we lost more than we won. But we never gave up we just kept pushing and eventually we started stomping there ass!
you never stomped anyones ass you sniveling vagina. you ran around like michael j fox just snorted ambien with your shitty dps 1handers left on auto attack and were a non-factor in every fight.

if you want to join nihilim because they are the only guild on the server thats fine, but theres like 15 people left here bro, i dont think you need to stuff ALL their balls in your mouth at the same time to get an invite.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Hmm who should the community belive.

The upright preacher man, Rushmore, who true to his values always has said the truth.

or

A pack of trainers and hackers who have a bitter axe to grind after having been run off the server by the White Knights of Nihilum.

You guys are so enranged at Rushmore now because he is calling out all of your hidden dark iniquities. He called you out a year ago, he called you out back on vz/tz and he called you out now. All 100 percent accurate, because preacherman Rushmore has the truth on his side.

His truth was the final nail in your coffin. Lovey knew it, Nihilum knew it, and now everyone knows it: Holobad was all hype and no substence. Could not handle classic red EQ and are now gone baby gone.

Roaches get angry and scurry around when exposed to the light.

Rushmore = the lightbringer.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Banned

Meh if pop builds up I'll return to grief the new age ezserver hordes, def won't spend every day fighting the same 15 no lifers like mellow.

But let's be honest, this "we'll let you level and thrive and become your own thing" really means, hey guys our raid numbers our down - we don't pvp here so level up and join the pve fun.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hmm who should the community belive.

The upright preacher man, Rushmore, who true to his values always has said the truth.

or

A pack of trainers and hackers who have a bitter axe to grind after having been run off the server by the White Knights of Nihilum.

You guys are so enranged at Rushmore now because he is calling out all of your hidden dark iniquities. He called you out a year ago, he called you out back on vz/tz and he called you out now. All 100 percent accurate, because preacherman Rushmore has the truth on his side.

His truth was the final nail in your coffin. Lovey knew it, Nihilum knew it, and now everyone knows it: Holobad was all hype and no substence. Could not handle classic red EQ and are now gone baby gone.

Roaches get angry and scurry around when exposed to the light.

Rushmore = the lightbringer.
I will always make the case that Holocaust had many good players. My goal was always to learn from some of there top skill players. I would like them to come back and again I wouldn't mind playing alongside them. But success doesn't translate into shit talking it translates into winning! And "WE" didn't win! There's honestly nothing else to say... But I will keep repeating it for there sake if I have to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 07-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

people still play on this server? is it winning if no one wants to play or compete? wipe it clean with the current exp boost plz
Old 07-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people still play on this server? is it winning if no one wants to play or compete? wipe it clean with the current exp boost plz
I wouldn't mind if this happened. But Rogean has stated it will never happen. I've also had conversations with Admins and they have told me it isn't going to happen. It kills the integrity of the server. There isn't any duping or cheating. It's not to late to catch up! Easier exp now.

To say no one is playing on the server is false. Nihilium plays and raids on the server. That should be anyone's objective. To play and beat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 07-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It kills the integrity of the server.
What integrity? Banning one guild for doing the same thign another did. Completely random punishments. Allowing insane exploits and recharging when it was known from the get go.

Server hasn't had integrity since day negative one.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRogue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server hasn't had integrity since day negative one.
+1
Closed Thread