Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Large Bat

Default Quests to work on? lvl 10 pally

Hey All,

I was wondering if there was any quests as a lvl 10 Paladin I should start thinking about. Should i position my character in a specific zone/kill certain mobs/visit a certain dungeon? I am currently in EC and have just been grinding orc camps and NRO platform- should i just grind till higher lvl?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...Paladin_Quests
Old 02-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to Draco519

As a paladin on this server as well as Live, I can honestly say your best xp/quests in the game at this point is going to be crushbone. I played high elf on live and human on P99. And the xp in crushbone is so good that I came to crushbone at level 5. You can do the orc slaver quests and there's the screaming mace quest. Also, if you're new to the server you can make a little bit of plat selling the crushbone belts. You can stay in Crushbone until level 17 or so before it's time to move on to unrest. =) But by the time you're level 17 and you've sold all those belts you just might be able to afford a ghoulbane.. (IF the damn prices don't start going up)
Closed Thread