Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well as a first character I'm intrigued to what people are grinding to make 40k+ by level 38.
most of my clients had higher lvl mage/shaman/druid characters that i presume they used to farm the cash with, a 38 rogue could never farm that kind of cash, a 38 druid could do it in a few days
Old 03-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Kobold

or maybe he had the epic given to him, i gave away 2 to friends when i played, once you get in a good routine rogue epics are so freaking easy to farm
Old 03-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTF420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a 38 rogue could never farm that kind of cash
There are plenty of high cash items that drop off lower lvl mobs and are expensive due to rarity not difficulty. Def possible for any low level to farm plat, its just usually more efficient to level THEN farm stuff is all.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

I heard CPR epic is real easy to.
Seen a fe level 2-12 clrs with epics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well as a first character I'm intrigued to what people are grinding to make 40k+ by level 38.
I doubt anyone is twinking themselves with an epic on their first toon.

In case (for some strange reason) you are under the impression that this is my first character, it is not. I have been on the server for years. In addition, I did not have to purchase the rogue epic, though I could have. I enjoyed multi-questing it myself with another toon. I know many people who do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as you know someone that can steal the 2 notes to start it.
You are correct that this is the only part of MQing the Rogue Epic that actually requires the Rogue Class. However, you do not need a friend to do this. Rogue's acquire pick-pocket at level 7, hide/sneak at level 3. You can get both pieces of parchment at level 7 and trade them to your higher-level toon.

In addition if your higher-toon has faction issues with High Keep Citizens, kill Orcs and Gnolls until you are dubious, then turn in 200+ orc scalps / gnoll scalps until you are Warmly. At this point you can spawn Stanos on command just by using /say I want to see Stanos. This helps immensely when it comes to turning in the Pouch/Quill, camping onto your alt and turning in the Jagged Diamond Dagger to receive the epic.

Also, anyone who has questions about doing this epic themselves, feel free to PM me. I have done it twice and know a few tricks.
Last edited by Adolphus; 03-03-2013 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: Grammar
Old 03-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Kobold

Was drunk. I'm retarded. My apologies.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Adolphus is a cutie pie, leave him alone!

P.s. I want a rogue epic on my 15 rogue, I heard she is already past her prime for one.
Closed Thread