Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Don't really give a shit about credibility with you Menden but to be fair I guess they are not facts and simply based on your play times and how u guys get 35 members on mid day when people should be working.. Unless u guys plan days off at work around secret info that server is about to go down and raid mobs are going to be re popping.. Also twainz not worried about who kills it next.. Still waiting for the "most of us logged thinking u guys couldn't kill it". The "willingly left it up" is bullshit when u have people fucking with us the whole night
Old 03-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Banned

I get up for work at 6am so whats another hour lol.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Banned

max nilly count in seb last night was 8-10

after hard work (attempted trains, placement hacks) nilly finally gave up
Old 03-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Can anyone explain to Dekadenz how to play magic the gathering?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Banned

Do you forget that we killed Trakanon, an arguably challenging npc in Kunark after you've killed and been able to keep people from even thinking about getting near.... or really anything for months? Or the stealth development cock block changes?

"Don't attack them prime time"

Yeah lemme just have 6-10 Dentists attack 40 people with Trak teeth. I'm aware of Azrael but we didn't have things in the works with them, and we still don't have anything entirely settled. This was a 'get your ass to TT and get keyed if you aren't' pick up.

We sniped your Trak, if you had 30 on, you'd have had 30 people there to mess with us. That's all there is to it.

As far as 5am, it was either kill it or listen to how great Destin is at pvp (yep) or how we can't kill anything. People stuck it out to take a stab at you, and succeeded.

I don't expect Trak to be left up, and if he is, double or triple DKP will be awarded to who can poop sock pvp to prevent it being killed the longest.

You aren't happy about this and there's a chance no one will ever get a free shot again due to the old training/ip exemption "poof" abusing/trak teeth spamming etc we expect in the future.

I hope you choose to fight clean this time instead and none of this Fallen and company training into fear and instant plugging clerics shit.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarnak

Not gonna lie though I almost gated out few mins before pull I couldn't go any more and it was only. 2:20 ish for me.. Keeping up a charmed pet for something like over 3 hours straight is exhausting. Fuck enchanters and not being able to afk.. All I could think about is my half smoked joint I had.. Contemplated pissing off the preggo wifey and just lighting that shit up inside for dat extra endurance.. Performance enhancers u know?
Banned

Kringe been doing a good job,

it took a lot to get him and lasher finally playing but it was worth it
Old 03-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Kobold

Good god, instead of just being proud about your kill and posting it as "Azrael/Dentists" does Trakanon, it has to be all about "Nihilum on suicide watch'

We really don't give a fuck, if we did the mob would have died at its scheduled spawn time, we chose to go down Nexona in VP over killing a mob that has died 100x over since Kunark release.

Enjoy your kill and achievement, and make it less about "Nihilum", if you did that to start with, you wouldn't see half the Nilly members coming on here to tell you we left it up. At around 7 PM EST Nizzar said in OOC "Trakanon up, good luck" -- and you guys stepped up and killed it, albeit at 6 AM but good job. Move on from it.

Azrael also killed Faydedar under our nose a few weeks ago, and has yet to kill it again. I can't speak for every single member of our guild, but there is a large amount that want YOU to come and contest, and maybe even win a fight or two, because the recurring theme of showing up on Sunday with a half assed force, failing, then crying in OOC all day about us being bluebies is getting old.

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Banned

i expect to see 30-40 nilly on for next week trakanon
Closed Thread