Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...light=Variance

This would have been a really good week to repair guild / server relations.

You need a new PR rep.
we were just suspended for 1 trakanon, which in the post you quoted was one of the mobs they said would not be available. just saying.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

tmo isn't giving mobs to divinity for the same reason you're not PLing newbies in mistmoore every day merkk
Old 05-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarzzardorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tmo isn't giving mobs to divinity for the same reason you're not PLing newbies in mistmoore every day merkk
I don't follow? would of been a good thing to make it FFA for that spawn
Old 05-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't follow? would of been a good thing to make it FFA for that spawn
???
Old 05-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What he said. Sorry there is no good solution no matter what happens. Even if TMO quits, FE takes their place, then BDA, etc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When TMO was suspended we (BDA) showed that this server could be a better place, too bad it was only for a week or something.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayI'mRustlin' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now imagine if the rules were ACTUALLY enforced and they were banned permanently like they should be.

But, nope. No legitimacy here.
They have no problem banning someone speaking truth to power like you from the forums, but can't ban a single TMO abuser.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When TMO was suspended we (BDA) showed that this server could be a better place, too bad it was only for a week or something.
T'was two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999,

We are all well aware of what raiding on this server is like. BDA started and has progressed as a casual raiding guild. We have been fortunate to have progressed as far as we have, and plan to continue doing so with this great group of friends we have built. We also know what it is like to be a casual guild on a server perpetually dominated by a few guilds at the very top. We hope that other guilds on P99 can continue to progress to higher content as well.

BDA does not believe in any way that we own rights to any raid mobs, but we are aware that we have a larger active raid force right now than most. We also want to see a new leaf turned for P99. As such, we are making the following decisions open and public. While we hope and expect that other guilds will be competing with us for all raid targets, we want to ensure that the raid content is spread across the server.

The following raid targets will be left alone by BDA indefinitely:

Nagafen
Vox
Dracoliche (standalone spawns)
Alternate Maestros (2nd, 4th, etc)
Noble Dojorn
Talendor
Second Faydedar
Second Severilous

The following raid targets will be left up for at least two hours after spawning for any other guilds to attempt. After that BDA will host an open joint raid with any guilds that wish to attend. The loot will be rolled on by all present raiders who can use the gear that dropps:

Second Trakanon (and Fourth pending spawn) (excluding teeth and guts)
Second Venril Sathir (Excluding Dru/Rng/Wiz epic items)
Second Innorruuk
Second Gorenaire

Again, BDA makes no claims of possession over any other raid target. We just hope that in the future more cooperation can be seen across the entire spectrum of guilds on Project 1999.

See you in game!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyeye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but in the raiding scene there is no where else to move to after being 2 and a half years overdue for velious.
Yes there is, onto another game or something else. =)
Old 05-29-2013, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am just making an observation. I just play my lvl 30 enchanter, and I'm fairly decent, and people of course talk about the game as we play.

Not a single person has told me to plan on raiding, or to look forward to it, or to even bother. They have, in fact, told me above all get it out of my head this server is worth anything once you are done just adventuring and doing some exp'ing.

Not a single person. I am assuming some of the people I have played with are alts in the end game, too.

Just an observation. Word of mouth is all bad. Call them haters, call them losers, but I'm actually speaking to the GM's: that is your idea of a server that is going to thrive? One with a reputation of having a completely botched end game?

Because at a certain point, it is not "whining" -- it becomes fact.

Not a single person.

color me crazy here, but you don't post/act like you've only played a char to 30 here... that being said - whoever told you that is barely half-right. You can raid anything up till CT / Inny / Trak / VP ... those are usually taken by TMO upon spawning. So there it is.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoedTruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
color me crazy here, but you don't post/act like you've only played a char to 30 here... that being said - whoever told you that is barely half-right. You can raid anything up till CT / Inny / Trak / VP ... those are usually taken by TMO upon spawning. So there it is.
Good point Echo.
Closed Thread