Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude, wasn't that video just posted on reddit? (Or jimmyr if you're me, I don't got time for reddit)

Do you make the gifs or poach em?

Either way is respect, just curious.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One time when I was soloing crypt Calabee asked me for help CRing his group at Chef that had just wiped because he knew I had a rogue parked in zone (this is before the hide nerf). As I was dragging the last couple corpses he and part of his group bum-rushed Crypt and claimed it for themselves.
or how about that one time u moved in to hiero room and claimed it for 4 rounds because we ''moved out of camp'' to emperor?

or when you've trained KC basement on ur cle cuz my grp reclaimed their camp with verix up after having to zone due to a hasty pull.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or how about that one time u moved in to hiero room and claimed it for 4 rounds because we ''moved out of camp'' to emperor?
the only time I've claimed hiero from a group that moved to emp is the time I'm speaking of, when you sniped the camp as I helped you, you idiot
Old 12-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe I should also bring up how you stole a bunch of high-value spells from Fusion guild bank at the start of Kunark, Calabee.

You are a piece of shit. And you're also a creep who mercilessly tries to buy your way into the hearts and e-vaginas of every female you can(with pixels). I'm honestly shocked that you're not too embarrassed to play here at this point. Most of the people who attain the level of faggotry you have, Calabee, have disappeared (see Minyin 2.0).
Old 12-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I should also bring up how you stole a bunch of high-value spells from Fusion guild bank at the start of Kunark, Calabee.

You are a piece of shit. And you're also a creep who mercilessly tries to buy your way into the hearts and e-vaginas of every female you can(with pixels). I'm honestly shocked that you're not too embarrassed to play here at this point. Most of the people who attain the level of faggotry you have, Calabee, have disappeared (see Minyin 2.0).
I'm really glad my thread could bring people together like this.

No really. This still feels sarcastic, what can I say to make this authentic. I give up. Internet.

Fuck scumbags. Get money.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
U can also point out my weeks of forum posting and trying to contact past / current members that were left still to try and pass em, after a month i gave up and put the rest for sale.

Quote:
keep on talking shit u got no idea of, wouldnt be any news to me that you're beyond retarded
Old 12-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U can also point out my weeks of forum posting and trying to contact past / current members that were left still to try and pass em, after a month i gave up and put the rest for sale.
It's interesting that with how much I used to bring this up to you previously, you've never before mentioned this! You used to deny it altogether =P
Old 12-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

wtf u talking about, i even made a special jeremy thread just for you in rnf last year about that subject
Old 12-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

make me another bro
Old 12-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude, wasn't that video just posted on reddit? (Or jimmyr if you're me, I don't got time for reddit)

Do you make the gifs or poach em?

Either way is respect, just curious.
This one was a quick poach... the barking dogs were getting to me. I do make them sometimes, but mostly its trawling the interwebs for them, and never reddit usually... too many reposts etc, its nauseating [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread