Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder why.
me too why do you become the exact replica of the thing you hate when its posts you disagree with?
Old 01-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno approved recommendations by the FBI to mount an assault, after being told that conditions were deteriorating and that children were being abused inside the compound.
Except nobody was being abused.

Quote:
During the siege, the FBI sent a video camera to the Branch Davidians. In the video tape made by Koresh's followers, Koresh introduced his children and his "wives" to the FBI negotiators

Several Branch Davidians made statements in the video. On day nine, Monday March 8, the Branch Davidians sent out the video tape to show the FBI that there were no hostages, but in fact everyone seemingly was staying inside on their own free will.

The negotiators' log showed that—when the tape was reviewed—there was concern that the tape's release to the media would gain sympathy for Koresh and the Branch Davidians

Quote:
Janet Reno's reason for approving the final gas attack varied from her initial claim that the FBI had told her that Koresh was sexually abusing children and beating babies (the FBI later denied evidence of child abuse during the standoff) to her claim that Linda Thompson and her one-woman "Unorganized Militia of the United States" was on the way to Waco to aid or attack Koresh.

Completely. Batshit. Crazy. Linda Thompson was on her way so they had to burn everyone to death with tank fire (the tanks fired special rounds to start the fire)

The FBI sold her out, confirmed no child abuse lol. I bet the race baiters swallowed up that Linda Thompson strawman like it was vitamins.

Reason for mass slaughter and violence debunked by her own crew.

If this was football, I'd be scoring touchdowns. Its the circus though, I see some tough race baiter clowns.

You back Reno, you are subhuman at this point.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 01-28-2016 at 07:12 PM..
Old 01-28-2016, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man the number of people here who are upset about the allegation that the police are able to justify attacking a black person over a white person is very fucking high.
You just don't get it, do you? You should try taking off those racially charged tinted glasses and actually read what people are writing and in the context of the conversation. You asked "what", you got an answer, now you want to twist things into something else since there is just no rational defense in your ideology.

"United we stand divided we fall" -Aesop
No time in recent history has the US been so divided as this time here and now, as the great uniter (Obama) turned out to be the great divider.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:35 PM
Banned

thanks obama
Old 01-28-2016, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No time in recent history has the US been so divided as this time here and now, as the great uniter (Obama) turned out to be the great divider.
He copped to it, and admitted he was a divider in chief in the last State of the Union.

No other president would have manned up and admitted it and apologized, I give him that.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just don't get it, do you? You should try taking off those racially charged tinted glasses and actually read what people are writing and in the context of the conversation. You asked "what", you got an answer, now you want to twist things into something else since there is just no rational defense in your ideology.

"United we stand divided we fall" -Aesop
dude you are WAY too invested in something that doesn't matter to you at all. Fuck man think about your druid more and roleplay being a wolf, it suits you better.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude you are WAY too invested in something that doesn't matter to you at all. Fuck man think about your druid more and roleplay being a wolf, it suits you better.
I'd be floored if you actually responded with something other than utter nonsense. Don't tase me, bro! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2016, 07:49 PM
Banned

I'm sure most of the people who dislike Obama have very cogent criticisms and understanding of his policies.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'd be floored if you actually responded with something other than utter nonsense. Don't tase me, bro! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude what's the point, anything I can say you will immediately use your predecided mind to just attack and call me a stupid liberal.

You are all outraged on every level and you let it cloud your judgment to not only A. be able to laugh at a joke but B. be able to even admit that maybe someone who disagrees with you might have some valid point about anything.

Look I get it, you think that people aren't racist or that racism doesn't guide decisions of anyone ever.

All im saying is you guys let the idea that I'm on an alternate side of the political spectrum remove any ability you might have to take away anything positive from any of my posts. So why do you need me to try to argue with you so bad?

That alone should illustrate that there is a group just like you in the police force that operates differently when a black person says or does anything than when a white person does.

What the fuck do you want from me? Do you want me to fucking write a fucking TED talk on the effects of subtle racism?

Take it down a notch it's a video game forum, why are you so upset?
Old 01-28-2016, 08:22 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only reason you hear about blacks being shot so much is because that is what the media is covering. I bet day to day more white people get shot then blacks. The media is choosing its flavor to report. Its what people are looking for.
Blacks are actually killed by police at a rate lower than that of Whites when you adjust for the dramatically higher rate at which blacks commit crimes. I'll say that again: although a larger percentage of the black population dies to police than the White population, that percentage doesn't scale to meet the increased contributions of blacks to crime in the United States!

The rate at which blacks die to police doesn't even scale to match the increased criminality of American blacks, let alone exceed it!

Obviously, dying to police is partly a function of how often you earn an encounter with the police, so an adjustment for the rate at which a given population encounters police is one that must be made before any real assessment of the 'systemic racism' in our justice system can be made.

But the ultimate conclusion to be made from the stats is that, individual-per-individual, White criminals are more likely to die to police than black ones. If that's the case, how much of a scarlet letter can black skin really be?

This is the same stupidity we see with the wage gap myth and 'unequal representation' at the Oscars. Outcomes for all races and genders must line up statistically or systemic bigotry is automatically to blame, even if those outcomes are actually being altered by the personal decisions made by the populations in question (eg. become a stay at home wife of your own free choice and you contribute to the "wage gap"; 50% of black population is an unemployed criminal which must somehow be the fault of police even if they are demonstrably resorting to lethal force with blacks less often than with their White criminal counterparts)

Unequal outcomes != systemic oppression. Rise above your birth circumstances or perish in your own filth. Isn't that the American way?
Closed Thread