Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 10:08 AM
Banned

Agreed dald, but currently we have a/a all re fte'ing mobs they either wipe too or have not engaged locking them for hours (under a false rule). Stupid as fuck. Let's make rules up as we go I'm gonna make a few actually! Hmmmmm I know my petition to sirken better be amazing and full of juicy raps / ms paints for it to be considered but dam I'll try.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

The rule is vague and unfortunately that's very common. Its vague for a reason but I am trying to get with Sirken and the other top guild leaders to try and re hash these rules for some clarity.

As of right now, there is no stipulation to having to re race from the zone in in order to re lock a mob. The only stipulation ever made was a player made agreement that was torched when Awakened got suspended for that Abuse of FTE Vulak. That agreement stated that if Guild A wipes, they must wait for the mob to reset before being able to re lock, any other guild was free to lock it whenever they wanted.

This was to prevent abuse from a guild wiping and the final FTE on them going out and then being able to claim it was a re lock. Unfortunately, as seen here in the rules written in the raid section, the rule is simply this:

[QUOTE=Sirken;2449797]11/17/2016 updated to clarify something that I assumed was common sense:

And if your guild wipes, the target is considered open (not engaged) and can be FTE'd by anyone, and then that guild/raid will have an hour to make an attempt at killing the mob.QUOTE]
Old 03-14-2017, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Remove all raid rules.

Replace with: Permanent Ban for Memblurring a Raid mob with FTE.

Have fun training, derping, creating KS groups and counter training your way into pixels. Would make things interesting at least.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As of right now, there is no stipulation to having to re race from the zone in in order to re lock a mob. The only stipulation ever made was a player made agreement that was torched when Awakened got suspended for that Abuse of FTE Vulak. That agreement stated that if Guild A wipes, they must wait for the mob to reset before being able to re lock, any other guild was free to lock it whenever they wanted.
Funny you mention this. This was never an agreement. You lied to Sirken about it and got us suspended for it. I have provided logs showing we never agreed to it, but unfortunately as we all know, that doesn't do much around here.

The argument is that we used this so called agreement to rule lawyer a Koi Doken into being ours, but that isn't the case. The reason Koi Doken was ours was because CSG got an FTE on it, and conceded it. Our FTE was the next FTE making it the first legitimate FTE. This line of reasoning has *nothing* to do with any so called agreement you argue we agreed to. So, where in this did we use your agreement?
Old 03-14-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

Shouldn't be able to re fte with folks past zone line or that were on engage.

Shouldn't be able to re fte after your hour is up. I have fraps of Aikons claiming re fte on a mob that was only 47 mins into first lock. So I mean that rule is bullshit and being abused too. Both those stand against the nature of the rule. Good luck getting it changed shouldn't be hard to make it clear cut. As it stands now it's about to be a shit show.

As it stands by what detoxx said it's very unclear and is gonna lead to serious aids here soon. This hasn't happened on any mob that's super relevant yet. But should visit this before some actual serious butt hurt happens on a vulak etc.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That agreement was never signed by Awakened. You should not be able to buzz around in someone else's camp (potentially causing harm to that raid like idunno, standing behind a pillar and chain aggroing shit onto the raid below) in order to obtain an FTE as the other guild wipes.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shouldn't be able to re fte with folks past zone line or that were on engage.

Shouldn't be able to re fte after your hour is up. I have fraps of Aikons claiming re fte on a mob that was only 47 mins into first lock. So I mean that rule is bullshit and being abused too. Both those stand against the nature of the rule. Good luck getting it changed shouldn't be hard to make it clear cut. As it stands now it's about to be a shit show.

As it stands by what detoxx said it's very unclear and is gonna lead to serious aids here soon. This hasn't happened on any mob that's super relevant yet. But should visit this before some actual serious butt hurt happens on a vulak etc.
Get rid of the shitty 1 hour FTE rule and go back to the idea that if you want to FTE a dragon you better have the homies behind you ready to kill that mob before it eats you. to kill that dragon.

What a silly concept FTE is, attack a dragon in the hopes of dying. What has this game come to?
Old 03-14-2017, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get rid of the shitty 1 hour FTE rule and go back to the idea that if you want to FTE a dragon you better have the homies behind you ready to kill that mob before it eats you. to kill that dragon.

What a silly concept FTE is, attack a dragon in the hopes of dying. What has this game come to?
Agreed. But what you don't see is what happens if that lock isn't there. It's Wild West trains and kites. But currently the lock is being abused either knowingly or unknowingly due to grey areas. Just needs some details worked out.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Detoxx i tried telling you yesterday that for the sake of one Lady Nev you are going to open up a can of worms that Awakened will use all over you.
What confuses me is in the morning when i picked up FTE at LTK bind after it gated on you , one of your necros gated to exit to re FTE it just before i arrived on foot - your officers at the time - Pizoi and Aikons - had the common sense to realise gating to re FTE was against the spirit of the rules and so conceded. But at Lady Nev you had two monks FD on the wipe , both stand up to re FTE - and you think thats within the spirit of the rules ? Plenty of your officers disagree and are smart enough to see where this leads to.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That agreement was never signed by Awakened. You should not be able to buzz around in someone else's camp (potentially causing harm to that raid like idunno, standing behind a pillar and chain aggroing shit onto the raid below) in order to obtain an FTE as the other guild wipes.
Lol act like you dont constantly have monks and rogues sitting in our camp every kill. Also, fun fact, we both pull to the zone in. Good luck claiming a zone in as your camp.

That Vyemm you talk about was your terrible monks (Henrique wru?) fucking up the pull, you were about yo train yourselves but decided fuck it, well just train Aftermath and blame them.

Also, it was agreed upon by invoking part of the agreement you wanted then trying to back out when things didnt go your way. Typical Awakened fashion!

How bou da?