Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying, not agreeing to roll is unfair? Or not rolling in general is unfair?
I'm no English major ... er, actually I am, but still I didn't think this was a terribly difficult couple of sentences:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like a lot more than 10 now (20?) are rolling.
Translation: almost everyone is rolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So nice to see that everyone (or at least all but one loser) is willing to play fair.
Translation: it's nice to see that almost everyone is rolling

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

So what you're saying is, fair game play is a bunch of afk people at a spawn with variance running GINA triggers while at work waiting for chimes to alert them it's time to roll. Alt tab into game then roll with the masses that were actually playing and paying attention?

Loramin, you left us all to our own interpretation of what you consider fair game play.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what you're saying is, fair game play is a bunch of afk people at a spawn with variance running GINA triggers while at work waiting for chimes to alert them it's time to roll. Alt tab into game then roll with the masses that were actually playing and paying attention?

Loramin, you left us all to our own interpretation of what you consider fair game play.
Really? You're really doing this? You're really going to try and argue that when 20 people all agree to random it's not fair, but making everyone click like a maniac because one loser refuses to roll is fair? Really?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Senescant
Ok, so for tomorrow:
Everyone assembles away from the spawn
Shady Gobo Spawns
10 seconds to roll
Winner turns in.

Sound good with everyone?
It was decided to give everyone 10 seconds instead of 15.

Currently 18 people have agreed to roll. Siryado has not responded to a tell about the rules we've agreed upon, we'll see what happens.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Ah thanks for the clarification. Lots of questions in there which I already have answered by, rolling, when 12 people agreed to roll.

I'm asking you what do you consider fair game play. You indirectly answered, Yes, you are okay with a bunch of people standing at a spawn point afk with text triggers telling them to roll on a mob that pops once ever 24 hours with variance.

Well for the 3 day spawn with a 14 hour variance, I'm not okay with that
Old 02-14-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ah thanks for the clarification. Lots of questions in there which I already have answered by, rolling, when 12 people agreed to roll.

I'm asking you what do you consider fair game play. You indirectly answered, Yes, you are okay with a bunch of people standing at a spawn point afk with text triggers telling them to roll on a mob that pops once ever 24 hours with variance.

Well for the 3 day spawn with a 14 hour variance, I'm not okay with that
Great. Luckily it doesn't come down to what you're ok with ... or what I'm ok with for that matter.

This lovely/terrible system Rogean has given us. where he refuses to step in until we work things out ourselves, forces us all to find the best possible solution for everyone. That's the only way we can get everyone on board, and getting everyone on board is there only way to have sanity/fairness.

It's actually pretty evil genius when you think about it: yes it means you have situations where 20 people all agree and one loser refuses and tries to click, but in the long run it creates this Darwinian setup that forces what's best for the server to become reality.

Old 02-14-2019, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Luckily with angry, there will be only 4 people there during Saturdays window. 2 of which don't agree on rolling (I believe). So it will be a 50 50 split. I guess the only way to settle it fairly would be duels to the death. I'll take the first opposing challenger
Old 02-14-2019, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Anyways and update. No spawn as of yet, but Siryado has gotten back from his afk I guess and appears to have joined the rest of us. It appears we have 100% that have agreed to this roll.

At Bbeta, when it pops just run from zone line. The north qeynos zone line.
Old 02-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyways and update. No spawn as of yet, but Siryado has gotten back from his afk I guess and appears to have joined the rest of us. It appears we have 100% that have agreed to this roll.

At Bbeta, when it pops just run from zone line. The north qeynos zone line.
Buh humbug. I'd lose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2019, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

It popped, everyone rolled. Grats Valewind with a 997! Cya all tomorrow.