Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 12:32 PM
Aviak

Enme/Harms

Wow just wow. How about some kindness to others?
I couldn't even /list since the reset is broken and I couldn't bring myself to just log and leave a stranger in a situation where he couldn't solo a mob. I had no idea the situation would result in someone choosing to bully Fate instead of helping.

Life is filled with these decisions. Choose better
Old 11-14-2019, 12:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice job you cowards. I hope you never get a manastone.
FIY I already have my manastone, I came here with my friend who was a druid 35 to HELP him get his.

So we need to :

Help the #1 to #x guys for 10 hours average item untill everyone's happy in order to get this done ?
We can't just sit here and do afk check every few minutes, then get rdy for real business when we're in charge of the camp ? We have to do it for the others since they can't solo it ?

if it is so, I would agree the rule, but it is not stated like this AND it is not logical to fight PH for 40 - 100 hours if you're #10 on list. *

Sorry, that's just a game, get back to real life.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This user is on your Ignore List.
Today 11:32 AM
Thank you for making your forum account known. In game name already acquired.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get back to real life.
No one cares, you know why? We've had interactions with you in game and know youre a clown. Take your own advice. You wont be getting any help with progression, hope your awful premade bucks up for u.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should be legal to train a hostage taker
you have no clue about the difference between laws, and rules.

The rules should allow training, not the law.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

From an outside observer, seems like Grakken/Masterize are huge douchebags who realized they could bully the #1 off the List to get their own manastone quicker.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 11-14-2019, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not bullying to expect someone to be able to kill what they are camping. If /list didn't exist would a person be able to hold a camp because they "dibs" it? This is ridiculous.

He should be expected to engage the mob.
The fact that you refused to help, makes you the ass, not him.

What is so wrong with helping people, you guys are so selfish sometimes.
Last edited by korzax; 11-14-2019 at 01:16 PM..
Old 11-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Aviak

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=340978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. To add insult to injury, we have players who couldn't normally hold down these camps, holding down these camps. Further adding to the que.

Example. A level 25 warrior had Jboot camp, but couldnt get in the door, and couldnt kill Rathyl. The camp was held for several hours without the PH ever being killed. Most players under 30 would struggle holding down that room solo.
So this sounds fair enough too ?
We have same case, different position.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
So to make it clear I am Masterize and I actually engaged the mob to clear the drama 20 minutes after arriving and understanding the situation.

Odd. I remember Minimio (who is still here) and Bellezza (Also still here) being the ones that offered to help which I accepted. When we starting fighting then yes, you stayed for the first fight against the PH. Then wanted me to thank you afterwards.

You could see the situation pretty clear here. I will attach a screen shot of the chat in case you forgot.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Crovax who was waiting FD and not doing anything for more than 2Hours didn't even bother accept group, did not bother answer my messages and not even a thank when we killed his PH.
Yeah. After Grakken tried to train me the first time and then a monk shows up. Yeah I stayed FD until there were people there to see what is going on. And incase you try to gaslight and pretend you didn't know what happened you reference you are going to do 3 petitions (there was only 2 of you, 1 including Grakken) and you said you were going to post on the forums (You didn't, Grakken did).

Quote:
To me it is still logic that you want to claim an Item you have to be able to solo the camp. Specially in this case.
Show me a rule that states this.

Quote:
If you can't solo it and REQUIRE help of others than you should be able to share the loot with a roll, like anything else.
Or this rule need to be stated by a GM or someone I don't know.
This isn't a rule. This is your opinion. Players are not governed by your opinions.

Quote:
I ended up helping because it makes sense to restart the rotation for the sake of the server, and it was a succesfull move. Even if now grakken is still not helping and I understand his position.
This would make sense if you decide to help and started fighting. You didn't. We have Minimio and Bellezza to thank for that.

Quote:
We're here about to help each other and have fun.
Sure after your attempt to bully didn't work. After your threat of three petitions didn't work. And after your posting in the forums didn't work. Then after people show up to help that made your bully tactics not work then yeah. After all that you seemed ready to help each other and have fun, lol.

Quote:
To me an adjustement is necessary, I'm not sure if a timer is a good choice on mob spawn with a boot of the list in the end.
A dedicated rule (as many other on the server... ) should do it since people are again abusing system.

You seem to think using the /list section as intended is abuse. It's not. I would agree this camp does need to be adjusted though but for entirely different reasons.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Here's a thought: If someone is ahead of you on list and you don't want to help kill it, why not just GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. If he's sitting there by himself just clicking afk checks he's wasting his own time. If you really really just need the manastone or you'll start having convulsions if you don't have (another?) one in a week or less, then help him kill it. Like seriously, is it a manastone or a crack rock? Based on the threads on this I'm assuming it's some form of the latter.
Closed Thread