Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2019, 06:29 PM
Banned

filed under low intelligence mad
Old 11-23-2019, 08:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
incel detected, hasn't dated since the cell phone came out. LOL
Brilliant response bruh, but you were the one whinging on the forums and crying in your Bud lite like a little bitch about being manipulated by girls. It is abundantly clear who is and who isn't a beta cuck here. Still - good on you for owning it in your last post. Note that those of us who are at ease around and liked by women don't come on the forums and bash them. There's a reason everyone rightfully associates that sort of behavior with basement dwelling 4chan trolls.

You and Brett Kavanough should start a men's rights group together since dastardly women have so clearly "taken advantage" of both of you. QQ more.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brilliant response bruh, but you were the one whinging on the forums and crying in your Bud lite like a little bitch about being manipulated by girls. It is abundantly clear who is and who isn't a beta cuck here. Still - good on you for owning it in your last post. Note that those of us who are at ease around and liked by women don't come on the forums and bash them. There's a reason everyone rightfully associates that sort of behavior with basement dwelling 4chan trolls.

You and Brett Kavanough should start a men's rights group together since dastardly women have so clearly "taken advantage" of both of you. QQ more.
Um, never have i claimed to be manipulated by women? I said it's easily done. I mean if you have friends, Which at this point i'd doubt, it's fairly normal to see atleast half of them be "whipped" or "manipulated" into doing things they don't want to do.

Also, at the most basic level its clear that you have never been offered a blowjob to take out the trash. Anyways, good luck, have fun, enjoy your life.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:22 PM
Banned

I'm not quite sure who is the filthiest Antonican anymore, by Prexus do they fail at reading comprehension.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have never been offered a blowjob to take out the trash.
I told my wife an empty trashcan will make me happier so we went with that ending. It's because my wife gives bad blowjobs and blowjobs aren't important enough for me to seek them outside of my marriage. Blowjobs.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:32 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2019, 04:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon, let me explain something to you real quick. I think you think that you are a clever person. Maybe you even think you're smarter than I am. You're not. I won't call you a troll, because frankly, you aren't even good enough to be that. By the way, stating facts is not flaming. You should probably stay away from this forum thread because you clearly haven't prepared.
priceless
Old 11-25-2019, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
priceless
Have it on good authority that certain people have been instructed to just stay away from DMO on the forums because of how many fools we have made of people.

"you clearly are dumb, and not prepared"

nirgon splays him wide open infront of everyone and never returns to post

DMO is watching, we are keeping a close eye, and our scribes are no joke. If you think your going to scum your way to 50 and we catch wind of it thinking your going to join a high level guild. Think again. (won't go into detail at this time how this is going to work, but trust me if you are scumming your way to 50 and item camps and abusing pnp, we are watching, and our scribes are busy at work.

In the elf justice system, bad player based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Erudin, the dedicated scribes who investigate these vicious bad players are members of an elite squad known as the < Dark Men of Odus > . These are their stories.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So polite! I count 9 "thank you" here. This is a model p99 interaction folks. Lets keep up the good work!
Old 11-25-2019, 06:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So polite! I count 9 "thank you" here. This is a model p99 interaction folks. Lets keep up the good work!
To put it into context, this was repeatedly happening to brother Israell and i don't blame him for being a bit salty when someone confronted him in that manner and he threw it back at him, could it have been handled better. Probably. However look at what he was dealing with. Clearly someone with a flailing screaming mace. The bottom part of that snip tells all.
Closed Thread