Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell us more about this illuminati ritual sacrifice killing asberger forum king?
Who you dont give a fuck you're just a troll, stupid motherfucker.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 12-07-2020 at 12:29 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your wrong opinion is 100% at odds with the actual public health and epidemiological evidence, as well as the experiences of countries like Japan, South Korea, Norway, and New Zealand, which have been able to virtually eliminate the virus through excellent public health practices.

Universal masking and avoidance of the most crowded conditions alone lower the R0 of the virus so low that it spreads at a snails pace, slowly festering until a vaccine comes.

If the 60's were Woodstock and civil rights, the 70's were disco and oil embargos, and the 80's were greed is good, the 2010's are going to be every peasant with an internet connection thinking their half-baked opinion outweighs experts who study this their entire lives and utilize facts and evidence.
I don’t think what you said really disagrees with my post. Nothing I said suggested it was impossible to get a R below 1 and through attrition get the levels of infection so low it is functionally unspreadable. In fact you just reiterate what I say (basic hygiene includes respecting personal space, which is a big part of getting that R down).
Old 12-07-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy does not own a company, never will and probably voted democrat

SAD !
Sorry your company has such bad margins you’re unable to protect your most valuable assets.

I’m a forin, but seeing the voter fraud alleged in the US there is a good chance a Demo vote was cast in my name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

China gonna release 2.0 and kill 95% of us
Old 12-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

I live in a very affluent/progressive community with a large university. It's the fucking college kids and the pigfucking redneck Trumptards from the neighboring counties that are messing things up.

The dumb ass kids are the ones driving the statistics up in our county because of their feels about their "college experience". And its the Trumptards that are taking up the spaces in our hospitals that should be reserved for literate decent human folk.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Georgia Guidestones erected 1980.

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

They will fully enslave those left. Bad bad times for those people that make it.

THE ILLUMINATI ARE NOT FUCKING AROUND. COVID 2.0 IS COMING MARK MY FUCKING WORD.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in a very affluent/progressive community with a large university. It's the fucking college kids and the pigfucking redneck Trumptards from the neighboring counties that are messing things up.

The dumb ass kids are the ones driving the statistics up in our county because of their feels about their "college experience". And its the Trumptards that are taking up the spaces in our hospitals that should be reserved for literate decent human folk.
I was busy fucking this pig when they told me about your post. Should have seen my face.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your company has such bad margins you’re unable to protect your most valuable assets.

I’m a forin, but seeing the voter fraud alleged in the US there is a good chance a Demo vote was cast in my name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was mean of me, I shouldn’t criticise how you conduct your business I know nothing about. Do you have employee sick pay insurance? Is that a thing in the states?
Last edited by Jimjam; 12-07-2020 at 02:48 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
US govt gonna release 2.0 and kill 95% of us
One could only hope.

Covid-19 was obviously the trial / test for the big one that'll be released in another 5-10 years.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I started to feel bad about how much we made this year so we started offering cost purchasing for lots of the people buying from us, we gave tons of free stuff to churches as well since most of them bottomed out financially, bought some karma and made me feel good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China gonna release 2.0 and kill 95% of us
China didnt develop covid19 they probably bought it from us, the leak was the result of 1 girl, a stupid intern who screwed up. Wonder where she is right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was busy fucking this pig when they told me about your post. Should have seen my face.
Dude what

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One could only hope.

Covid-19 was obviously the trial / test for the big one that'll be released in another 5-10 years.
We should be afraid of terrorists who saw how this unfolded getting jobs at the CDC or other places to steal virus bacteria or god knows what else. Scary shit
Closed Thread