View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 11:11 PM
Banned

I tried to genocide all adult muslims for 7 years. Y'all are barking up the wrong tree.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt it. Some white cops also snap, when they are surrounded by a black culture that spits on them, and then snaps and shoots black thugs. But statistically it might just be a low chance. People often don't fix their broken blinker in time, doesn't mean American culture loves to drive with broken turn signals.
The fuck are you on about? This is a Ben Shapiro like argument where you make up some nonsensical argument as a hypothetical comparison. I know you don't read links you don't recognize, but it talked about how there were at least 200k child marriages between 2000-2010 (article dated aug 2017) Not exactly THIS year or last year, but still in the very relative past and I'm sure there have been some since. I'm not saying it's something widely done and super common, but it DOES still happen more frequently than it should (which is never.)
Old 01-06-2021, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck are you on about? This is a Ben Shapiro like argument where you make up some nonsensical argument as a hypothetical comparison. I know you don't read links you don't recognize, but it talked about how there were at least 200k child marriages between 2000-2010 (article dated aug 2017) Not exactly THIS year or last year, but still in the very relative past and I'm sure there have been some since. I'm not saying it's something widely done and super common, but it DOES still happen more frequently than it should (which is never.)
I tried to read that for a counter response and only found clear water. Nothing was there.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:20 PM
Banned

I keep telling Antifa if they don't stop torturing me I'm going to shove daggers up their buttholes. Its sad when daggers in the asshole are ignored.

I could be buttfucked by yall in a mental hospital/jail forever, for being tortured. But if I drown ya, I hope you realize life's answers, as I whisper to you, "We all go to hell when we die. Its reincarnations. And hell reincarnations are forever." so you die a fucked up death.

Any cops who come try to arrest me. If I get power, will be tortured to death. I wouldn't believe me either. But if I beat your legs in with a baseball bat... what did you think would happen from the guy you ignored being tortured?
Old 01-06-2021, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep telling Antifa if they don't stop torturing me I'm going to shove daggers up their buttholes. Its sad when daggers in the asshole are ignored.

I could be buttfucked by yall in a mental hospital/jail forever, for being tortured. But if I drown ya, I hope you realize life's answers, as I whisper to you, "We all go to hell when we die. Its reincarnations. And hell reincarnations are forever." so you die a fucked up death.

Any cops who come try to arrest me. If I get power, will be tortured to death. I wouldn't believe me either. But if I beat your legs in with a baseball bat... what did you think would happen from the guy you ignored being tortured?
Well hopefully you never get any form of power, no matter how small.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well hopefully you never get any form of power, no matter how small.
Why do you still persecute a guy tortured against his will forever? I've been tortured for 14 and a half years by a secret society and now antifa. Antifa has now taken over my doctors office. My whole life is being lied to while be tortured.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Banned

Its sad that I've had to think about slitting my wrists because this world makes no sense.

Anyone would go, "Oh this guy believes he has been tortured by a secret society and now Antifa." And some how you would pity me as a schizophrenic or make some other realistic conclusion.

But because none of that logic exists. If I go to a mental hospital again, slitting my wrists might be the best option. Welcome adults, to murder land. I hope you miss the conservatives just like the muslim adults did.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Every piece of shit Republican that humored this lunatic's lies & crimes & every gullible idiot that voted for him is responsible for everybody that gets killed today in DC and the "shithole country" that he's turned us into. Fuck you all. We're the shame of the world.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:43 PM
Banned

I'm going to torture you in a fake world. Then you will conclude I did it to make you start Armageddon. Then you will start many Armageddon's. Then people will persecute you. Then you will hear yourself.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

No one here wants to really expand the effort or money or risk torturing you Ret.SaxonAlex.

They might post mean things cuz ur flipping out and threatening multiple worlds and stuff.

I personally like you on a good day. But right now you need some destress music and to get some rest. I enjoyed our chitchats in the pvp forums.

I'm sorry this has you stressed. I'm a bit edgy today too. I don't think you'll be hurt if you just keep your cool and stay away from the anger. Misplaced and misguided it is.
Closed Thread