Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Banned

TR original zerg guild, top guilds might as well be VD and TMO
Old 12-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by to0p [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used ShowEQ to help me build my own server: The Sleeper-Progression, so that people could have another place to play.

I have never used it on P99 nor I have I used downloaded or every come into contact with macroquest.

Maybe I am banned because it was detected while I played on both servers at once?

Unfortunate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by to0p [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used ShowEQ to help me build my own server: The Sleeper-Progression, so that people could have another place to play.

I have never used it on P99 nor I have I used downloaded or every come into contact with macroquest.

Maybe I am banned because it was detected while I played on both servers at once?

Unfortunate.
Quote:

Unfortunate.
Quote:

Unfortunate.
Quote:

Unfortunate.
Quote:

Unfortunate.
Quote:

Unfortunate.
Quote:

Unfortunate.
Quote:

Unfortunate.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TR original zerg guild, top guilds might as well be VD and TMO
How exactly is vd not part of the zerg. They are the zerg.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How exactly is vd not part of the zerg. They are the zerg.
tmo is the zerg to end all zergs though
Old 12-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Seaweed you are retarded . I was saying there are more VD than TR so they're the top guild
Old 12-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quit fucking trooling dude. You guys plow through everything no less than 55 deep. We dont bring 40. Get the fuck out. lmao
I dont really want to call you out pal as both sides have plenty of players these days but i am 99% sure i saw 58 TMO kill trak after a TR/VD wipe. This would have been in the last 6 or so kills IIRC.

Both groups roll with big numbers as needed.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 12-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

Can we please get back to the fact that 9 out of 10 zerg guilds agree the server is 100%better without Toop.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 12-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Banned

Slippery you are stupid. Not only did TMO wipe first on almost half of the content this week, but what about us nabbing fay with 13 to your 25? trak with 12 less, draco with 8 less, are you guys still as delusional as I was when I was a member of TMO lol!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:40 AM
Banned

How do you kill mobs with less when you bring two guilds to a dragon. Dont get mad because you van only get 13 people to participate in the fay kill. You dont think we could kill fay with 13? Dont troll me that hard bro.

Anyways thanks for the help on trak earlier. Although we dont need another guild or two to help us kill dragons. Fte is your friend young guild hopper.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Banned

my sources say TR killed the dragon and you guys loot locked it

nice donals btw
Closed Thread