Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know how that goes brah
Oh you! Gimme a big ol hug!

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 11-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don cheadle is 19% white. Race means nothing. People should stop caring about it. I am sure my pasty white lilly behind has all kinds of races in it.
See thats your preference though. You get to choose who you take it in the ass from. And secondly I don't see what that has to do with this thread.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Fire Giant

If it were up to clowns like Alawen/Hasbinfat/Radditsu the western world would look like South America

That's the great irony of modern "diversity". Unique identities and genes are lost as everyone ends up the same.

If you don't give a shit about that then that's your prerogative. Many people believe they have something to lose.

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 11-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Banned

don't say irony and hasbinfat in the same sentence.

now he's going to go batshit fuckin loco
Old 11-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclyte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it were up to clowns like Alawen/Hasbinfat/Radditsu the western world would look like South America

That's the great irony of modern "diversity". Unique identities and genes are lost as everyone ends up the same.

If you don't give a shit about that then that's your prerogative. Many people believe they have something to lose.
Are you for real? I could not care less who you breed with. I hope you don't breed, but if you must, feel free to fuck your sister. Feel free to fuck your mother.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclyte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You don't get it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is don cheadle, one of the blackest people i have ever seen. According to genetic testing on the PBS Documentary African American Lives 2, nearly 1/5th of his ancestry is of European decent. The program goes on to show this:

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);
19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent);
1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent); and
5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent to one great-grandparent)

However since I have yet to find any reputable sources in relation of white people with african american descent, I cannot comment on the reverse. However with the taboo of mixed racial households in america mostly gone, coupled with increased populations of both the latin and african american communities in America, I highly doubt that any of us will be considered a single "pure" race. I am sure there will still be "pure" white europeans, mostly in northern europe, but that is mostly due to geographical isolationism.

We are not dogs, we are human beings, our genetic diversity makes us adaptive.
Do not get me wrong, as a person there are certain cultural aspects of humanity i do not understand or like. I personally have never found dark skinned women attractive. I am not stupid enough to think that as our society becomes more interconnected that we will not have changes to the makeup of humanity.

tldr: Shut up you racist fuck. Its happening with or without your blessing.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't get it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is don cheadle, one of the blackest people i have ever seen. According to genetic testing on the PBS Documentary African American Lives 2, nearly 1/5th of his ancestry is of European decent. The program goes on to show this:

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);
19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent);
1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent); and
5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent to one great-grandparent)

However since I have yet to find any reputable sources in relation of white people with african american descent, I cannot comment on the reverse. However with the taboo of mixed racial households in america mostly gone, coupled with increased populations of both the latin and african american communities in America, I highly doubt that any of us will be considered a single "pure" race. I am sure there will still be "pure" white europeans, mostly in northern europe, but that is mostly due to geographical isolationism.

We are not dogs, we are human beings, our genetic diversity makes us adaptive.
Do not get me wrong, as a person there are certain cultural aspects of humanity i do not understand or like. I personally have never found dark skinned women attractive. I am not stupid enough to think that as our society becomes more interconnected that we will not have changes to the makeup of humanity.

tldr: Shut up you racist fuck. Its happening with or without your blessing.
You talk a lot like you know what you're talking about, but there is no such thing as race, it's all made up and so everything you're saying is bullshit.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Banned

we all the same species nerds. race was so 100 years ago.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You talk a lot like you know what you're talking about, but there is no such thing as race, it's all made up and so everything you're saying is bullshit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_%2...ssification%29

Old 11-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

Oh dear, the almighty wikipedia strikes again.
Closed Thread