Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2021, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can keep linking shit, Doesn’t change what I’m saying
Old 09-24-2021, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well npr certainly has no bias whatsoever. No sir. They were condemning BLM riots last summer which absolutely dwarf the "insurrection" in terms of monitary damage and loss of innocent life. Oh wait they didn't say jack shit about it, other than to justify it.

Sorry, innocent business owner who just lost 40 years of hard work, we had to burn your store down because racism is bad.

That is SO much worse than the "deadly insurrection" by viking hat man, it completely boggles the mind how people can't be on the right side of that comparison.
Time stamp 5:10

https://youtu.be/sb9_qGOa9Go

Extremely powerful

And yes Jan 6th was much worse because it was tearing at the nations very constitutional law on how we elect leaders. A force is not allowed to just come in and try to destroy that. A force of primarily white supremacy and fascist groups.

We had a fascist group try that before in America thankfully they failed too.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
Old 09-24-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

I’m summary:

1. The BLM riots resulted in far more deaths and far far more $ damages. The only reason this amount isn’t increased exponentially is because it would be very obviously racist to turn the entire ghetto into a militarized zone like they did with the capital afterwards

2. While every single Republican politician has condemned the Jan 6 riot, there are still Dem politicians who tried to excuse and explain the BLM riots without condemning them

3. The $ spent after the capital riot in security, was a colossal waste of $, like most things the government does

4. And Lindsey Graham is a pussy

These are facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2021, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yes Jan 6th was much worse because it was tearing at the nations very constitutional law on how we elect leaders
^
Also known as your opinion. I personally put more value on the larger loss of HUMAN LIFE in the BLM riots. But that’s me, I’m sure to you it’s just more numbers

I know when a black man dies to another black man no one gives a shit because the media can’t make any money off it
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-24-2021 at 08:23 PM..
Old 09-24-2021, 08:27 PM
Banned

Remember when Fox News said this about the Jan 6th riot? Oh wait, they didn’t

People died, Cuomo…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E17B2382-8857-498F-A84F-0042F58EDD2F.jpg (20.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-24-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Also known as your opinion. I personally put more value on the larger loss of HUMAN LIFE in the BLM riots. But that’s me, I’m sure to you it’s just more numbers

I know when a black man dies to another black man no one gives a shit because the media can’t make any money off it
Time stamp 5:10

https://youtu.be/sb9_qGOa9Go

Extremely powerful

And we are all lucky after Tulsa and Rosewood that all Black people want is equality and not revenge for how many of them have been killed by authority you wish be enacted again on the black community. The authority to keep the peace are killing them. 400 years they gave the white man wealth and more. Even now when others say it isn’t the same now as it was then. Equality is coming but it still has a long way to go.
Last edited by Botten; 09-24-2021 at 08:31 PM..
Old 09-24-2021, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real life isn't a movie.
Naw man

We got the same scary headlines claiming Orange dude did some coluttin within the Ruskies for 4 years and it turns out those were just headlines on a movie poster too

Same thing here. A lot sensationalized headlines from cnners for the old dude voters
Old 09-24-2021, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell yeah they coulda killed everyone with those guns they didn’t have

No guns were used. But then the argument is still being made that January 6th was only a guided tour, so then the tourists did have guns? Because at least some of them were abetted by officers or officers themselves.

Quote:
Which one you think you more likely to die at if you get out of line?
https://www.atf.gov/our-history/ku-klux-klan
Old 09-24-2021, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m summary:

1. The BLM riots resulted in far more deaths and far far more $ damages. The only reason this amount isn’t increased exponentially is because it would be very obviously racist to turn the entire ghetto into a militarized zone like they did with the capital afterwards

2. While every single Republican politician has condemned the Jan 6 riot, there are still Dem politicians who tried to excuse and explain the BLM riots without condemning them

3. The $ spent after the capital riot in security, was a colossal waste of $, like most things the government does

4. And Lindsey Graham is a pussy

These are facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've made sixteen posts on the last four pages, eat some horse paste and slow down a bit.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

No guns were used. But then the argument is still being made that January 6th was only a guided tour
By what Republican politician is that argument being made? Find a quote where one is trying to downplay the riot as a guided tour

During the BLM riots when people were actually dying and livelihoods destroyed, this is what AOC said about it

Who’s downplaying here?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A363DFED-6C19-4543-94F2-7DAF8CA4C7A2.jpg (21.7 KB, 1 views)
Closed Thread