Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but you won't have to post from the library parking lot anymore. They'll let you in.
I live in a box behind mcdonalds and use their wifi.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-18-2021, 08:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got a corona stricken person to coff into my mouth to make sure and all i did was smile and lean back ))))))))
Rule 34 unlocked. You have gained an achievement point.
Old 05-18-2021, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Contained within the bertoxxulan tome is the tale of a society of healers that once tended to the mortally ill.

The healers constructed sanatoriums across the kingdom and were renowned for their skills.

Then, a tragedy befell the kingdom. A great plague spread through the towns and villages.

No cure was found for the plague and quickly the houses of healing fell, becoming tombs for the plague victims.

Soon only one sanatorium remained free of the plague, becoming referred to as The Last House.

The healers of The Last House pleaded to the gods to be spared from the plague and they were answered.

However, it was Bertoxxulous that answered their call with an offer of eternal life in exchange for servitude to him.

A number of the healers agreed to Bertoxxulous’ offer, betraying their brethren and murdering them in Bertoxxulous’ name.

The Last House vanished from the kingdom, and the inhabitants found themselves in the planar realm of Bertoxxulous.
Old 05-18-2021, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

oh my god nobody is mass dying from the vaccine.
we have not been activated yet.

get a fucking shot man, get hyped, we beat this, human ingenuity.

"what are we going to do in the face of climate change?"
-we will find a technological fix. *big faith*

yet refuse to believe in vaccines which cured a lot of diseases before, and we know they work from empirical data.
Old 05-18-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a fucking shot man, get hyped, we beat this, human ingenuity.
2019/2020 vaccine for covid 19, will not be the same for 2021/2022.

I'm sorry but we did not beat this.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-19-2021, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

I went to Costco today here in Tucson. Some of the folks were not masked so I asked the person at the door that checks for cards if it was optional. She said if you were vaccinated you didn't have to wear a mask. Cripes, I had lots of vaccinations when I went into the Air Force in 65 so I'm good! I told her that I identified as vaccinated and she let me in.
Now I know some of you will think I'm too cavalier with other people's health, but if they hadn't had the shot, then they were wearing a mask and were safe.
Old 05-19-2021, 07:25 PM
Kobold

you dont even wanna know what i think about it, so i wont even post what i think about it
Old 05-19-2021, 07:26 PM
Kobold

sitting here eating a bottle of apple flavored apple cider vinegar gummies, just straight out the bottle like gummy worms

probably ate like 20 of them by now think im immune to pretty much all diseses
Old 05-19-2021, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

the vaccine isnt the chip...

https://www.tiktok.com/@bby.maite/vi...18017591346693

THE NEEDLE IS!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2021, 12:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went to Costco today here in Tucson. Some of the folks were not masked so I asked the person at the door that checks for cards if it was optional. She said if you were vaccinated you didn't have to wear a mask. Cripes, I had lots of vaccinations when I went into the Air Force in 65 so I'm good! I told her that I identified as vaccinated and she let me in.
Now I know some of you will think I'm too cavalier with other people's health, but if they hadn't had the shot, then they were wearing a mask and were safe.
I don't get how Trumptards are too stupid to understand that masks are not 100% ineffective just because they aren't 100% effective.

I support your right to not get vaccinated and roll the dice, but you know very well that there are children under 16 and adults with medical conditions who want to be vaccinated but can't be and are wearing masks to reduce their chances of contracting COVID.

The fact that you can't meet them halfway says as much about you as being stupid enough to have voted for Donald Trump does.
Closed Thread