Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, Im telling you a fact. If you think america is comparable to any event in egypt then you are batshit crazy.

it'd be like saying, "Obama's and the left's system of goverment will turn america into communist china.. Just look at communist china!"

What liberals like you dont seem to understand is that the cultures of the countries that you compare to america as "worst case scenarios" or even "possible futures" Have a history that sometimes spans over a thousand years of conditioned culture oppresion.

America has a history that dates back to its fucking inception, of freedom and rights.

These cultures identify who we are as people, sure Americans want MORE law and order.. we used to HAVE more law and order.

Americans dont crave fascism. Only countries that have lived under fascism have people that long for the good old days of facisim.

Americans long for the good old days of less free speech, less people thinking free speech solves their problems, and less free speaking kids with their crummy pants and hoodies crying and crying and crying about not being able to pay their bills, instead of working.

We long for the day when hippies get hit, not nazis take over. Gimi a break, wake the fuck up libtards.

as far as this goes, americans will all unanomously agree to not shut our internet off because of my above post. We're crazy, not stupid 3rd world country gypsies.
i said whats it like outside? u gonna stunt the frostbite

u can talk about me all u want. rest in piece MC eight eight thats my son,

i dont touch green i dont roll no blunts, but when i touch the ******* is all i want. when the when the come everybody cold,

they too scared to come out when its cold. but they see me with my jacket in the snow. u dont know how the fuck that shit go.

i dont really spit bars

i dont really chop white like three the hardway, im about that tony soprano suit and cigar way,

but at the end of the day its rest in piece MC eight eight

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-27-2017, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i said whats it like outside? u gonna stunt the frostbite

u can talk about me all u want. rest in piece MC eight eight thats my son,

i dont touch green i dont roll no blunts, but when i touch the ******* is all i want. when the when the come everybody cold,

they too scared to come out when its cold. but they see me with my jacket in the snow. u dont know how the fuck that shit go.

i dont really spit bars

i dont really chop white like three the hardway, im about that tony soprano suit and cigar way,

but at the end of the day its rest in piece MC eight eight
gave me chills duke
Old 01-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just find it dubious that its possible to re-create a fascist dictatorship in a world where information is taken for granted.

Like take north korea for example, they have internet all over it and half of them have not had a member of their family live with the internet being a 'normality'... EVER

so there is no way in a world where you have 1st world free countries, turning into nazi germany. It's a joke only a fat liberal woman would think could be true.
deep. post more pls u got insight like honda
Old 01-27-2017, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tfw you havent realized that half the purpose of the wall is to create jobs
For Mexicans.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
deep. post more pls u got insight like honda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxgdd6ggt30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's because they wont stop yelling about trump being hitler long enough to have a discussion, cupcake
bumping this great post cus I poped a page cherry
Old 01-27-2017, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Mexicans already dig mile-long tunnels to export drugs and people into our country. A wall is merely a formality and is actually already there.

What a joke. 8)
^^ + plus more jobs for Mexican mole ppl.

(wish I could see the look when ze realizes the truth)
Old 01-27-2017, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Fully funded by brothels
Old 01-27-2017, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u got insight like honda
Im still chortling irl and have to use a gif to express my true appreciation of you bringing up 3 year old honda commercials i feel nothing but love for that.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
XY
YRUSTLED

^^ too many chromosomes, (incests)
Closed Thread