Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2021, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

I don’t know what the left wants, the message is bipolar. To me it looks something like fairness for everyone at all costs. That’s irony if you care to dig.

The left does not have a grasp on human nature. You build ideas based on models.

What I want is a return to what America was founded on.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Have you considered turning off Fox News and asking them instead of just listening to whatever racebaiting crap Tucker feeds you today?
Old 12-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you drive from Las Vegas to California, you will be in the middle of the Mojave desert, where it is regularly 90-100 degrees, and you will start to pass farms and fields of crops. It makes zero sense. And don't get me started on almond milk. Where it takes 100s of gallons of water to produce 1 almond, that you then squeeze the water out of...
Have you seen "Bring Your Own Brigade"?

It deals mainly with wildfires specifically, but it connects the dots pretty well as it also relates to agriculture and housing construction in California and the fact that there is no broader plan for any of this, like, at all
Old 12-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 Its not true
#2 Trumpers triggered over fake controversy because they are too stupid to double check what they hear because it fits with what they want to believe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAcpKEPmwTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXz5WV6JEo4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HarPBoMscE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpLo-kvpkoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJJVSm4qrA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkP6awo0zMI

You gotta turn off the propaganda man. You people want to deny common sense while burning books and using violence and intimidation to get your way. Its not going to end well... smh
Old 12-10-2021, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I want is a return to what America was founded on.
I know you don't know what the left wants, that much is obvious from your posts.

So what was America 'founded on'? How do we get back to that, and why should we?

How do you think the right has a better grasp on human nature?
Old 12-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what was America 'founded on'? How do we get back to that, and why should we?

Last edited by Jibartik; 12-10-2021 at 05:12 PM..
Old 12-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Tucker Carlson Asked Hunter Biden for Help Getting His Son Into College—Leaked Email

Quote:
Hunter!

I can’t thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Buckley’s behalf. So nice of you. I know it will help.

Hope you’re great and we can all get dinner soon.

Tucker
Not a left wing media hit piece, oh no, sorry, this is straight from one of your own, Lin Wood.

You see, corrupt people eventually eat their own.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered turning off Fox News and asking them instead of just listening to whatever racebaiting crap Tucker feeds you today?
They believe whoever tells them what they want to hear.

Confirmation bias. This is right-wing media's formula for making as much money off these suckers as they can. The fake controversies will never end, and neither will the hypocrisy.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you don't know what the left wants, that much is obvious from your posts.

How do you think the right has a better grasp on human nature?
His conception of what the left wants is completely twisted and inaccurate, This is because he only gets his information from right wing news whos only purpose is to appeal to people's emotions and their pre-existing opinions and amplify it in a way that is totally irrepresentative of reality.

Right wing news is eerily similar to ISIS propaganda whos sole focus is to radicalize the viewer, a trend we continue to see with high consumers of right-wing misinformation. End goal is a violent overthrow of democracy and consolidation of power into a fascist/authoritarian system to ensure unfettered and unchallenged concentration of wealth to the upper upper class... Just like ISIS.

The supporters of such, like Homesteaded and others, well they are just pawns to be manipulated with culture war issues and fake controversies as a way to keep them distracted and divided against their own self interest. The uneducated are easy to manipulate if they don't know how to effectively think and question what they see and hear, which is also why we see the GOP attacking college education, defunding K-12 education and promoting tax payer funded religious schools with no curriculum standards.
Last edited by walfreyydo; 12-10-2021 at 05:35 PM..
Old 12-10-2021, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"whines about Fox news and Tucker everyday"

"watches CNN and MSNBC"
Closed Thread