Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The theory is in the report.

They didn't prove that Trump said that to McGahn.

It's essentially the same thing that happened with Cohen.

McGahn interpreted Trump in a way he thought was a command to fire Mueller. McGahn also admitted Trump didn't even mention Mueller by name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH5j9RHCBpM
Old 04-18-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice feelings about the scenario. Maybe Mueller should've hired your feelings to carry out the investigation?

Talk about semi-sentient shitposting...
Old 04-18-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice feelings about the scenario. Maybe Mueller should've hired your feelings to carry out the investigation?

Talk about semi-sentient shitposting...
Your defense of Trump and his bullshit is the most ridiculous thing. You are so absolutely certain that a millionaire conman from New York is the most honest person in politics despite the years of evidence tying him to racist sentiment, shady business dealings, close criminal friends/associates, and outright, verifiable lies.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that he would act as wanna-be mob boss? It's everything he wants - unquestionable loyalty, unchecked power, money, and the belief that he has all his business in order to the outside world.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

^mad
Old 04-18-2019, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your defense of Trump and his bullshit is the most ridiculous thing. You are so absolutely certain that a millionaire conman from New York is the most honest person in politics despite the years of evidence tying him to racist sentiment, shady business dealings, close criminal friends/associates, and outright, verifiable lies.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that he would act as wanna-be mob boss? It's everything he wants - unquestionable loyalty, unchecked power, money, and the belief that he has all his business in order to the outside world.
Why is it so hard? Because there's no evidence.

I don't let confirmation bias control my life.

If I don't have absolute proof, I don't do something as destructive as support impeachment.

Law and due process exists for a reason.

It keeps emotional people with an agenda from ruining people's lives.

I like that system. We should continue to abide by it.

The fact that you spent the last two years+ being lied to about collusion should bother you, but it doesn't.

That's how broken people like you have become.

That doesn't make you think at all?

You just learned someone lied to you for two years straight and you brush it away like nothing and continue to consume their information.

It's really sad.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why is it so hard? Because there's no evidence.

I don't let confirmation bias control my life.

If I don't have absolute proof, I don't do something as destructive as support impeachment.

Law and due process exists for a reason.

It keeps emotional people with an agenda from ruining people's lives.

I like that system. We should continue to abide by it.

The fact that you spent the last two years+ being lied to about collusion should bother you, but it doesn't.

That's how broken people like you have become.

That doesn't make you think at all?

You just learned someone lied to you for two years straight and you brush it away like nothing and continue to consume their information.

It's really sad.
Nope. When the dust settles, Trump will be remembered for selling out the country for profit and lying at every step of the way. Hope you're ready to work on your denials of supporting him along the way.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nope. When the dust settles, Trump will be remembered for selling out the country for profit and lying at every step of the way. Hope you're ready to work on your denials of supporting him along the way.
So your rebuttal is "Nope".

lol alright, bud.

He will be remembered that way by hyper partisans who will think that no matter what happens to Trump.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
but what if that doesn't happen though? how dumb will you feel for making such assertions and how much based language will you spew in frustration?
Old 04-18-2019, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but what if that doesn't happen though? how dumb will you feel for making such assertions and how much based language will you spew in frustration?
Leftists don't know what "self reflection" is.
Old 04-18-2019, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you forget aenor is on the take? pretty sure he knows dude
There's big money in propagandizing the smattering of dimwits on these forums. I'm posting this from a beach in Tahiti.
Closed Thread