Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-04-2023, 12:12 AM
Banned

Balls to the walls runs feel good after when you get that endorphin flood but, man, during they kinda fuckin suck, NGL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3263.jpg (13.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3262.jpg (11.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-04-2023, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Nice. U almost got one free bigmac there (I wouldn't, just saying! )

I used to do like 6 miles at a leisurely pace and then not actually eat at all that day.

Huge fucking losses. I could easily drop like 3lb a day. (Consistently not like water weight).
Old 10-04-2023, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice. U almost got one free bigmac there (I wouldn't, just saying! )

I used to do like 6 miles at a leisurely pace and then not actually eat at all that day.

Huge fucking losses. I could easily drop like 3lb a day. (Consistently not like water weight).
Musta been in ketosis or something for energy. Like superhero mode
Old 10-04-2023, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

You can actually be pretty beast during a 72 hour fast or ketosis cuz you don't have a sugar crash. Energy just stays consistent. Just straight up endless endurance as long as you are rested and have the fat to burn. And keep your electrolytes in balance. I would not personally push it beyond 24 hrs because of diminishing returns and exponential stress on the body tho. You can do like upto 400 calories a day too without breaking out of a fasting metabolism once ur body will happily switch over.

I had way less lactic acid buildup too. (It seemed) like zero soreness or need for recovery. Could have just been my training regimen tho I guess.

Intermittent fasting is absolutely fricking amazing.

Going longer than 24 hrs I wouldn't advise heavy activities of any kind just to be on the safe side.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-04-2023 at 08:16 AM..
Old 10-04-2023, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

The main problem I had tho was toning and bulking muscle. My legs and arms where very very wiry.

No idea what it all did to my heart.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn nice. That have bears? Coulda swore I heard about attacks there? Bring bear spray if so?
only black bears

bear spray is for grizzlies/browns
Old 10-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Banned

Unrealistic body expectations galore in that series
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3265.jpg (21.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Banned

This girl’s final message before death is pretty heartbreaking. World of Warcraft was her favorite game too, a fellow gamer

I like this guy’s vid but I don’t completely agree that wanting it more than anything is not enough. For the average person to want something more than anything is enough. For an addict it’s not. Because then we have to factor in how cravings and relapses destroy our wants. I believe no matter the drug, an addict can truly want something more than anything some times, but other times that want is overpowered by a need to cope with the drug, or by a powerful craving

If it was as simple as wanting to be sober = being sober for life, drug addiction would be a lot less prevalent. But if the average person wants to be metabolically healthy more than anything, they will be healthy, so long as they don’t have a food addiction

Either way, RIP to this girl. Very tragic, she realized too late that food isn’t worth it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Being over 220 lb at 5'8'' is extremely painful (dont worry i lost a bunch again)

Especially compared to how I felt and performed at 150 lb and very athletic lifestyle.

I can't even begin to imagine how horrible being 300+ lb would feel. And I'm not talking pure muscles.

A lot of people get into pain spirals. Emotional and physical. And for whatever reason convince themselves that eating that extra 3 servings of highly processed chips is fine or it even gives them temporary relief, just like a drug hit. Because their happy and not thinking about their pain when distracted.

Couple that with wow. Or weed. And it's game over. Your own brain will dump addictive chemicals into along with whatever behaviors that are strong as any street drug.

Discipline is key and spirituality is a gateway to that. Setting up your environment is key. If there are no chips in easy reach and celery sticks and yogurt only ur a step ahead. Don't keep a fridge in your room or work area. Be Disciplined like a Bhuddist monk and only eat what is absolutely necessary to survive. And only in your eating spot. And only during specific times if you can help it.

Anyways. Yeah addiction. Obesity. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Sometimes that cope tho while it trades decades for 5 years is better than suicide, I guess.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being over 220 lb at 5'8'' is extremely painful (dont worry i lost a bunch again)

Especially compared to how I felt and performed at 150 lb and very athletic lifestyle.

I can't even begin to imagine how horrible being 300+ lb would feel. And I'm not talking pure muscles.

A lot of people get into pain spirals. Emotional and physical. And for whatever reason convince themselves that eating that extra 3 servings of highly processed chips is fine or it even gives them temporary relief, just like a drug hit. Because their happy and not thinking about their pain when distracted.

Couple that with wow. Or weed. And it's game over. Your own brain will dump addictive chemicals into along with whatever behaviors that are strong as any street drug.

Discipline is key and spirituality is a gateway to that. Setting up your environment is key. If there are no chips in easy reach and celery sticks and yogurt only ur a step ahead. Don't keep a fridge in your room or work area. Be Disciplined like a Bhuddist monk and only eat what is absolutely necessary to survive. And only in your eating spot. And only during specific times if you can help it.

Anyways. Yeah addiction. Obesity. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Sometimes that cope tho while it trades decades for 5 years is better than suicide, I guess.
Ya, desire is one thing, considering the most effective method is an important other. You mentioned some helpful techniques

The same concept applies to someone who wants to be rich more than anything. If they start in a minimum wage job, it doesn’t matter how hard they work, they could work 60+ hours/week and they will never become rich. They need to work smarter AND harder. Not just harder

I think for the guy in the vid to say when he was younger he wanted to be thin more than anything in the world yet couldn’t get it, I would question how he attempted to evolve his methods. Cravings and relapses can be anticipated and planned for, methods can be improved