Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg y Henry Rollins gotta be so cuddly looking?

Asexuals R definitely the most attractive ppl ever.
if you listen to how Henry Rollins talks about women and relationships (has this whole "yikes..." bodylanguage and cringe thing he does when people ask why he's not married at the age of 50) you might think otherwise.

He's basically had enough experiences in his life to know that more often than not he's better off without.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-27-2018, 02:26 AM
Banned

I'm crazy. And also yikesy. IDK about my body language though. Big J might be able to elaborate.

I can't certify myself as asexual, but like that is not a deal breaker 2me. Because I'm not really sex driven. But like I can't go so far as to say I'm asexual. So I'm highly suspect.

I don't want to break ppls hearts, I actually feel bad ppl may be attracted 2 me n I can't properly reciprocate cuz I'm a bit weird 2. Like I'm also sure that body language happens.

I have a lot of ppl checking me out irl, but I don't rly engage.

I definitely see his crossed arm and closed posture. But he also has a rly gr8 smile n his eyes open up. Definitely. Some bad there, but I don't think a total monster inside.

I can see how someone successful at 40+ is just completely done with sex and just wants some sanctuary n peace without all the burdens. I think I'd be that way if I had something fulfilling not sex related. Because tbq I just don't think sex can really fill that existential void or I could develop genuine attachment that would make it meaningful before the end.
Last edited by Irulan; 04-27-2018 at 02:34 AM..
Old 04-27-2018, 02:46 AM
Banned

All I can think about is the flute n probe episode where Picard was zapped n he's just playing the flute solo in his quarters.

This whole asynchronous fucking can be entirely abstracted via narrative n setting and not even require direct characters based on the authors physicality. It can even take more depth and expand to a meta level w multiple characters n a story between them.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching tng recently thinking bout how there will be a hole class of asexual who only interacts sexually asynchronously to avoid their anxieties, via holodeck scenario building and by trying to replicate themself in a scripted fuckable character. That's super hot. There's entire categories of uggo who will become highly competitive lays in the Jewish future. Incels stand to gain the most actually.
im 0 effort posting atm but its where the whole 'women are satan' and the original bible story of "women are the original sin" shit comes from.

A man can be happy to his own pursuits without a woman involved and when a woman became involved they noticed even in 10,000 B.C. that if he was someone who had civic duties or public responsibilities or was involved in the arts/crafting that his work suffered tremendously and/or became incapable of performing his civic duties because his mind was gone his emotional wiring shifted. He was mentally owned.

u see in apes in the jungle if you study ape behavior they lay on their backs playing like a baby in a cradle without any women chasing or any of that. they spend a lot of time alone and entertaining themselves for hours on end without any other apes around. In this 1 documentary Julia Roberts was there with the documentary guy and they were observing an ape by itself, and Julia was struck by how happy the ape was to be by itself and Julia remarked to the camera "and hes happy in a way that we might never know". The comment section of the video said "No, he's happy in a way that a woman could never know". I kekkled at the correction. Julia got BTFO'd.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-27-2018, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Independent media is currently under attack. Youtube has been demonetization any news they consider controversial (i.e. It's not made by one of the 6 big networks or toeing their line). Not to mention they hawk MSM in your suggested videos and make sure none of the Alex Jones, RT, or Dore videos show up unless that is all you watch/subscribe to.

Google, obviously, has gone to shit. They had a algorithm that worked well for a long time -- and then they changed that under the guise of fighting terrorism, pedophilia, monsters grumpkins and snarks.

Anyone paying attention knew this was coming. "Lets just give people the power to censor and profit from it and hope that it doesn't happen because of how fucking ethical they are."

Corporations are trying to use the incoming blue wave to derail the left by ushering in more Chuck Schumers, Nancy Pelosis, and other Rightwing capitalists people like Mick call "communists"... It's not going to work in the long term. Things just keep getting worse and people -- regular dumbass people, are starting to put it together. But it remains to be seen how long they can keep the charade going.

My guess is that it can last until the boomers start retiring en-mass and the corporate media starts trying to pitch austerity again (to preserve the rich's ill-gotten wealth amassed since Carter). By then it will become plain that the share of the economic pie the college educated/regular workers are getting is far too small -- and the boomers will do what they always do and look out for themselves and try to preserve their SS/Medicare...having ran through all their assets via irresponsible consumer behavior.
Joke's on you bud, you're the most regular dumbass of them all
Old 04-27-2018, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

^lol that isn't nice
but it fits your character ^^
it did make me laugh
Old 04-27-2018, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hoping I beat this
Become the frame in his pack
For now I'm a stone.
im certain you will
his purpose, his drive, his will
all gems are but rocks ^^
Old 04-27-2018, 11:11 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

Yea a Trump win on North Korea was timed with the house Republicans annoucing that the Russia investigation is B.S.

Right about the time Kayne West came out to call Dems failures on black America...Although I'm not sure what his argument is about Trump making it any better.

Democrats aren't paid to win, they are paid to lose.

Meanwhile, Bezos is set to become the first Trillionaire.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 04-27-2018 at 11:22 AM..
Old 04-27-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea a Trump win on North Korea was timed with the house Republicans annoucing that the Russia investigation is B.S.

Right about the time Kayne West came out to call Dems failures on black America...Although I'm not sure what his argument is about Trump making it any better.

Democrats aren't paid to win, they are paid to lose.
I think you are overestimating Trump and his team if you think he coordinated the peace talks to hit this level now. Or that he can control Kanye.

Trump seems to have got the neo-con sect back in his pocket after he decided to bomb iran and bring in Bolton. But then the bombings were completely half assed so its hard to tell whats going on there.
Closed Thread