Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a legal pill that they give to people for ADHD and I could care less even if he did.

I already know you've done far worse things then he's ever done based on your posts alone. You even admitted that your family hates you and your neighbors are afraid of you. Wonder why. Its because you're a lunatic and worse than the turds in my toilet.

Nirgon is a smart and reasonable dude and I got nothing but respect for him.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:24 AM
Banned

And in the Erudian High Courts we look for proof before making judgements. Its easy to change your avatar and act like someone else. Nor would I care regardless in this case.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a legal pill that they give to people for ADHD and I could care less even if he did.

I already know you've done far worse things then he's ever done based on your posts alone. You even admitted that your family hates you and your neighbors are afraid of you. Wonder why. Its because you're a lunatic and worse than the turds in my toilet.

Nirgon is a smart and reasonable dude and I got nothing but respect for him.
You read it on the internet, it must be true! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2020, 06:36 AM
Banned

Question

Can someone please report Hazek for claiming my parents hate me without any proof?

Imagine thinking a change of your avatar is the same as changing personality.

This weirdo stalked me from RnF to a personal Off-Topic thread the other day: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=345978&page=5

Sorry you have an unhealthy obsession with me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2020, 06:41 AM
Banned

Question

taken from: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=345978&page=6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is triggered by your irony. I simply despise you for good reason.
There is no good reason to despise me, sounds like you might actually be the lunatic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2020, 06:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of my neighbors hate or fear me.

My few friends and family don't trust me.

My poop gets really really stuck inside recently.
Stop talkin shit and ask us for forgiveness and maybe we'll forgive you. A sincere sorry goes a long way. Don't fake it either or i'll see right through it.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:47 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Stop talkin shit and ask us for forgiveness and maybe we'll forgive you. A sincere sorry goes a long way. Don't fake it either or i'll see right through it.
Sorry, neighbors does not = parents.

Try not to rush next time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2020, 06:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
taken from: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=345978&page=6

There is no good reason to despise me, sounds like you might actually be the lunatic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a bad memory then.

Quote:
Mental illness....OP/Hazek's probably never disciplined the little brat....
Quote:
did YOU make that up you pathetic child-brain incel?
Quote:
How can he be so bad at EQ, and it's like his life achievement...?
And any quotes of mine are after you said this. Apologize and we're done here either way. Simple.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sorry, neighbors does not = parents.

Try not to rush next time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try again, last chance.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:58 AM
Banned

This is what happens when a Hazek/Nordok tries to deal with fairly normal people in EQ:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your forumquesting and Elf Sim dedication must make your parents so proud... *tears up* [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry I doubted how proud your folks are of your 20 yo Elf sim immersion....
Closed Thread