Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
might have been what trans done to get the loot off the mob, but from looks of it they didnt get the mob
Might have been what da did to get the mob, or didnt get the mob.

being huge douchebags, as per the guildcharter, not only did they try to leapfrog but had to resort to KSing when they failed

Real Grade A stuff from da here
Old 09-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The master Raid Policy Thread can be found

Here.
Q: Can we continue to camp the raid mobs?
A:
"Camping" of raid targets has completely changed. If you choose to lay a claim to an unspawned raid npc, your raid must be at the npc's spawn point with sufficient force. (within aggro range of the npc when it spawns, with at least a 15 member raid party). e.g. (inside Nagafen's Lair) This is the ONLY way claims of unspawned raid targets will be respected.]
What about that part? ONLY in my opinion means ONLY.. this whole situation makes me realize a few things about this server that is for sure.

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 09-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnarfShnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being huge douchebags
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about that part? ONLY in my opinion means ONLY.. this whole situation makes me realize a few things about this server that is for sure.
only if you complain enough, or blatantly admit you were up there waiting just in case, clearly NOT sitting on the spawn as the rules to clearly and utterly state.

can we just change it to FFA and turn this into a "who's got more friends" battle? or preferably a fix that makes 46+ players pvp flagged? cant cry when you're already dead!
Old 09-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Kobold

What part of Rogean's ruling don't you idiots understand? He threw out the camping rule and reverted to the First to Agro rule, and Slydexx was first to agro. It's all right there in his logs.

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What part of Rogean's ruling don't you idiots understand? He threw out the camping rule and reverted to the First to Agro rule, and Slydexx was first to agro. It's all right there in his logs.
i could care less either way, bold is my point. whats the use in making a big deal over rules, when they're cast aside on a regular basis? it might as well be changed to FFA, let us tear each other apart, and less headaches for the gm's.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_forum_troll_001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i could care less either way, bold is my point. whats the use in making a big deal over rules, when they're cast aside on a regular basis? it might as well be changed to FFA, let us tear each other apart, and less headaches for the gm's.
You've wiped the cum out of your eyes and seen the light. Grats
Old 09-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Kobold

Ever heard of case by case basis? The point is, GM's have the final word over everything that happens here.

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, without Rogeans logs showing aggro was lost, it would have appeared DA was first to engage at the time because of the DT on Amothiel. In true FTE without GM logs, Trans would have been obligated to back off in favor of DA.

But yea, DA should have left you guys alone. Best to stick to the, "we were camping in the general vacinity if Inny's spawn a safe distance away first and rely on the play nice policy" arguement. It's the best.

EMINENCE
Old 09-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_forum_troll_001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might as well be changed to respecting other players and acting like civilized human beings. Kind of like that fair competition idea that discourages distasteful tactics. Less headaches for the GMs.

And once again, Rogean resorted to the FTE rule when there wasn't a clear alternative.

Please, if you don't like how they run their server then feel free to go make and manage your own. But you won't. BECAUSE YOU LOVE IT.

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Closed Thread