Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lanuven gotta be the maddest dumbfuck on the internet.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 11-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Kobold

It was a really bad event. 3+ hours of zones crashing and trains.

The end result was like 2 people out of 200 got loot they wanted from CT/Inny. Terrible drops and waste of time.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like the best odds most people will ever have on owning an AoN.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Kobold

Roll a necro for sweet skeleton HD graphics.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

The reason they can't give out nice items when they do GM events if because little bitches end up petitioning and complaining that people are getting loot they cant. Just see the velious trivia event. Yeah the event in LFay was a big clusterfuck but did you really expect anything different?
Old 11-02-2013, 12:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The night of disappointment.

Lesser Faydark was an abomination of events. Plagued by Zone crashes,
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stopped reading at zone crashes.

um.. neither zone ever crashed, or else CT would have poofed.. as hes not a regular visitor the local Lfay area, (and fear didnt crash or my special golems would have depopped). call your ISP and tell them you need a better connection for the 14 year old elf simulator you like to play for free.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 11-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stopped reading at zone crashes.

um.. neither zone ever crashed, or else CT would have poofed.. as hes not a regular visitor the local Lfay area, (and fear didnt crash or my special golems would have depopped). call your ISP and tell them you need a better connection for the 14 year old elf simulator you like to play for free.
But you missed the frown face that was the best part!
Old 11-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The end result was like 2 people out of 200 got loot they wanted from CT/Inny. Terrible drops and waste of time.
Except for the crashing problems, sounds like a blast.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, but you cant chalk this up to "lol we were just trolling" when you all legitimately tried and everything went to shit. Because if you all really were "rofl TROLLED" you would of stopped when the LFay part "worked as intended" and said nothing, let the GM silence fill the air as people slowly started to realize what happened.. and that.. that might of been funny enough to make another thread about. But no. You moved it to PoFear and that was another mistake, you moved this to rants and flames so you can lower the bar some more and/or allow you to be crude.

Yes this is a volunteer project, but that is no reason to be an asshole or to do a poor job of things (and be proud of it). And like most people, instead of taking criticism and learning from your mistakes, you get mad and lash back at people. I dont wanna dread every GM event that will come up, or have the mentality of some people and "Meh, last one sucked, might as well not go"
it was moved out of Lfay because there were almost 400 people in Lfay and players were crashing. the zone did not crash or the mobs would have poofed. and yes we wanted to watch players die. the 5mil HP gods in Lfay were never intended to be killed and would have been #heal'd at 20%

sorry you didn't get any Ph4tl3wts brah, but at the end of the day we were able to bring 400 people together in one place, we were able to get a bunch of guilds to work together that normally would never work together, we the staff got the satisfaction of watching players die to merbs over and over and over again.

i'm sorry that peoples clients were crashing, it happened to staff as well. we were expecting around 150-180 people based on previous events, not anything near 400. also, i had class thursday night, which was why it was started a bit later than would have been ideal

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 11-02-2013, 01:08 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you were only there for pixels, then yes, i'm sure it was a pretty shitty time. Staff added nothing to the loots, whatever Inny and CT had when i popped them was what they dropped.

one thing that never changed; this event was not created to flood the server with extra pixels.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread