Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 08:24 PM
Banned

I think what people are upset about bigJ is that innocent black people are shot more than white criminals overall.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:26 PM
Banned

whats the formula for adjusting these stats what does that even mean
Old 01-28-2016, 08:26 PM
Banned

are you saying all crimes should carry an immediate death sentence
Old 01-28-2016, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blacks are actually killed by police at a rate lower than that of Whites when you adjust for the dramatically higher rate at which blacks commit crimes. I'll say that again: although a larger percentage of the black population dies to police than the White population, that percentage doesn't scale to meet the increased contributions of blacks to crime in the United States!
Blacks this, blacks that. Blacks hit me with a wiffle ball bat.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-28-2016, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think what people are upset about bigJ is that innocent black people are shot more than white criminals overall.
Considering the fact that police killing kangaroo courts almost never rule police homicide unjustified, I am highly suspicious that you can provide any source that actually confirms this. How many killings of Americans by police have been confirmed innocent people in the last year? Can ya name even one?

The observation you are making is anecdotal and taken from a narrative shaped by the likes of Soros. This is the problem with letting TV shape your perception instead of fact.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Banned

oh IM the one making anecdotal observations....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2016, 08:45 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats the formula for adjusting these stats what does that even mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you saying all crimes should carry an immediate death sentence
I'm saying that if you are trying to prove that criminal suspects are dying at the hands of police at a rate which varies based solely on racial lines, you need to be able to demonstrate a difference along those racial lines after controlling for the other variables. The #1 variable to control for is the differential rate at which individuals of each race encounter police. The rate at which a population encounters law enforcement is at least partly a function of the criminality of the population in question.

After controlling for that single variable, the supposed poh-leez racism is not only shown to not exist, but an effect slightly in the opposite direction of the proposed police are in the street murdering black people!!! is demonstrated to appear, with White individuals actually dying more often per unit criminality than black individuals.

Obviously, I am not a fan of police killing people in the street and I am highly skeptical of the innocence of any officer whose actions end the life of a civilian. I still acknowledge that a certain rate of police homicide is justified and inevitable if LEO are to keep themselves safe, as they have a right to do.
Last edited by Big_Japan; 01-28-2016 at 08:47 PM..
Old 01-28-2016, 08:48 PM
Banned

could you post the adjusted figures for how many blacks should be killed by police, based on encounter rate?
Old 01-28-2016, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
could you post the adjusted figures for how many blacks should be killed by police
orange gets to live

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Banned

lol

i forgot what a drag sincere posting is. nevermind.
Closed Thread