Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2021, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was talking about op lol you didnt make a thread in like a month!

plz figure out an end times prophecy and make one tho

also it is not racist to say one race is better at spiriting. Always made me wonder, why the line is drawn there though.
Tbf, I don't usually even start the good threads. Starkind/magnetaress does. I just expound and provide liturgical analysis.

Currently, I'm looking way back. The Atlantis thread you started the other day was a good one. I cross posted some relevant into another thread the other night when I was bored after browsing through some dusty old books.
Old 06-02-2021, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was talking about op lol you didnt make a thread in like a month!
He's been busy starting up an ethnostate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2021, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

The atlantis one bums me out kinda because they seemed to say there was like a global cataclysm 13k years ago, and that it happens every 20k years, so that means we have another 7k yaers of this bullshit to go through.

Now if you think about it. The day/yaer in biblical writing often refers to 1000 years, or a year, or a day.

If tribulation is supposed to last 7 years, maybe we're about to spend 7k more years bitching at each other and living in hell, before we get to see the final act.

Le sigh.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Banned

AMORC also has a fairly good digest on Atlantis if anyone's interested.
https://www.rosicrucian.org/rosicrucian-digest-atlantis
Old 06-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
The atlantis one bums me out kinda because they seemed to say there was like a global cataclysm 13k years ago, and that it happens every 20k years, so that means we have another 7k yaers of this bullshit to go through.

Now if you think about it. The day/yaer in biblical writing often refers to 1000 years, or a year, or a day.

If tribulation is supposed to last 7 years, maybe we're about to spend 7k more years bitching at each other and living in hell, before we get to see the final act.

Le sigh.
My theory is that the west African anomaly in Mauritania is indeed the location described by Plato and a major continental shift occured resulting in the mid-atlantic ridge we have now. The cataclysm would've caused a massive flood westerly across the western plain of Africa, as the direction of the Saharan's sand ripples, and lack of a western continental shelf seems to indicate.

I think the Azores were likely one of their colonies, and survivors egressed to Egypt, Israel, Greece and the like. I.e. the Phoenicians were remnant Atlanteans.

Also, when you read the description of Atlantis' three rings being brass->tin->orichalum (Red Gold, i.e copper/gold) it makes you wonder if they were harvesting electricity like they did with "Stacks" of nickel and copper with water, prior to the discovery of the faraday generator.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-02-2021 at 05:14 PM..
Old 06-02-2021, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Something about mormons and aliens, battlestar galactica, community of christ, I dunno
Old 06-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Nobody is going to read that shit.
/thread
Old 06-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My theory is that the west African anomaly in Mauritania is indeed the location described by Plato and a major continental shift occured resulting in the mid-atlantic ridge we have now. The cataclysm would've caused a massive flood westerly across the western plain of Africa, as the direction of the Saharan's sand ripples, and lack of a western continental shelf seems to indicate.

I think the Azores were likely one of their colonies, and survivors egressed to Egypt, Israel, Greece and the like. I.e. the Phoenicians were remnant Atlanteans.

Also, when you read the description of Atlantis' three rings being brass->tin->orichalum (Red Gold, i.e copper/gold) it makes you wonder if they were harvesting electricity like they did with "Stacks" of nickel and copper with water, prior to the discovery of the faraday generator.
yeah I a thinking same thing. It's crazy to think that there was an egypt, before egypt.

The idea that they had lots of blue dyes too because of that plant they were saying would have been in the area, and that's how plato described them, was cool. I wonder if they were like, Aztecs, but instead of bowling with decapitated heads and making toys like this, they were chill.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

No the hittites were the atlanteans

Just kidding
Old 06-02-2021, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.f35.com/f35/global-enterprise/canada.html