Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100bn to People (unemployment, stimulus check et al), remaining 4.9trillion to Owners.
Stimulus cost $300bn, PPP cost $349bn, UI bonus cost $520bn

Where's the transfer?
Old 09-05-2020, 10:40 PM
Banned

Damn you are really angry. You should probably get into government so you can allocate the money better next time
Old 09-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn you are really angry. You should probably get into government so you can allocate the money better next time
It's k, she has Zenkai. But for now:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2020, 11:13 PM
Banned

I was looking for those numbers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2020, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just want you to debunk me. ilu
Old 09-06-2020, 01:35 AM
Banned

alright, made me look. doing anything more "specific" than water-muddying?

it's more like 1 in 6 dollars went to humans who may have need than 1 in 20. it's not important.

there's the cash spent and there's the opportunity cost involved in underwriting failing aristocrats. you cannot beat them because they are now "private" state institutions. competition is out. but owners continue raking in billions in personal profit. it is a way of making the government into a predatory apparatus and the citizenry into serfs; livestock to shear. you cannot beat an institution with infinite liquidity. it is a state apparatus. State apparatus should not pay out massive multibillion amounts of money to private families. The siphoning upward of all of this wealth is built in to every aspect of the system by way of these being "businesses" underwritten by the state. As if a broken bank is an institution of any true value and must be preserved un-nationalized. And as if things can carry on uncorrupted when these businesses know that any losses will be comped by the US taxpayer.

With that in mind the true cost of this bailout is far, far in excess of 4 trillion. It is all of the future profit drawn by these stinking institutions which "deserve" to have failed. Profit which should be yours now that you've bailed these inheritors out. Look to the private accounts of the owners involved; it's all dirty, siphoned money every last dime. This goes on as people spread lethal disease, get mangled in factories, die in road accidents in their pursuit of trivial amounts of spending cash which can only be gotten through a centralized, all-consuming, time-sucking, brain-disabling system of labor which guarantees they will never develop spiritually nor revolt politically. That makes it murder and treason and devil worship. Intellectual theft. And the cherry on top: the petty tyrants, the Epsteins. The most profound rape of a people imaginable.

And when the people stop going to those torture jobs en masse, what do we find? Record profits. Record revenue. No impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just want you to debunk me. ilu
i'm a cyborg waifu. i wear nice clothes and thousand dollar shoes and things made of animals. i am complicit too. if there's any rage it's only in that these sins bug me (to varying degrees) and not you. admonitions to "join the government" to change things are laughable; I could and would not be in any position unless I joined Pelosi's crew. Heard from AOC lately? What do you want, for me to spend my entire life so I can come back and say "I told you so" like so many others? Rise to the very top only to be slapped down and cucked like Bernie via the crass and obvious corruption that has gripped us for decades? Then what? Start over with the same question with your kids?

Stop with the credulity. The answer is obvious, right after free speech. Pelosi should be frightened to do what she does. She should be too frightened to hand off our leverage and leave us with zero unemployment and let us strangle. You could fix Pelosi right where she sits. It is a part of your franchise.

i do love you though
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-06-2020 at 01:44 AM..
Old 09-06-2020, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
i'm a cyborg waifu. i wear nice clothes and thousand dollar shoes and things made of animals. i am complicit too. if there's any rage it's only in that these sins bug me (to varying degrees) and not you. admonitions to "join the government" to change things are laughable; I could and would not be in any position unless I joined Pelosi's crew. Heard from AOC lately? What do you want, for me to spend my entire life so I can come back and say "I told you so" like so many others? Rise to the very top only to be slapped down and cucked like Bernie via the crass and obvious corruption that has gripped us for decades? Then what? Start over with the same question with your kids?
“woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! for I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.” then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. with it he touched my mouth and said, “see, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”

then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “whom shall I send? and who will go for us?”
Old 09-06-2020, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
my IQ is very high and i am a workaholic with way better ideas than literally any person i meet.
You could work on your delivery and become a successful podcaster like Joe Rogan. Your assistant could hit the buttons for you, or I guess you already have some sort of claw-pointer to touch things with, you could use that to turn the gain up and down. You could be a journalist of sorts and then get this thread back on point. I mean of course your idea would be better I'm just giving you a little push.

Look, I like your avatar so you're probably swell so I don't want to make you upset too much because then you'll change it to some Mario-derivative, but I would like to gingerly mention that pointing out that you can't work because of the system and then in the next sentence claiming to be an industrious genius kinda undercuts every point you make.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! for I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.” then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. with it he touched my mouth and said, “see, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”

then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “whom shall I send? and who will go for us?”
This about oral hygiene products. Tooth pastes contain abrasive powders such as coal dust.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
alright, made me look. doing anything more "specific" than water-muddying?

it's more like 1 in 6 dollars went to humans who may have need than 1 in 20. it's not important.
Having acquired your goat, specifically, and intending to keep it.

wHErE's ThE tRanSFer?

These five provisions that help the well-heeled will cost the Treasury — which is to say, U.S. taxpayers — an estimated $257.95 billion for the 2020 calendar year.
  • Eliminating Required Distributions From Retirement Accounts: $11.72 billion
  • Charitable Deductions: $4.83 billion
  • Pass-Through Entities: $140.61 billion
  • Corporate Interest Deductions: $12.09 billion
  • Corporate Loss Treatment: $88.70 billion

Real waifus don't let their husbands watch Jimmy Dore.
Closed Thread