Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hasbinbad probably the least funny, most useless poster on the forums quote this if u agree
Old 11-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Large Rat

AGREED!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop generalizing the entire armed forces based on the actions of a few that did illegal things or followed illegal orders. shit happens and it gets dealt with. you're just fatmad cause you couldn't handle PT after signing up.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:10 PM
Large Rat

So youre against harm but yet youre happy about saying that my kid suffers. that's hypocritical and bringing up peoples kids in a comment because youre pissed off is low and youre just a scum bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously do not give a fuck about how hard your life is. You're an active part of a machine that kills brown babies and rapes people under orders. I hope your life gets harder and I hope your children have to suffer what you've put others through.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coryna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So youre against harm but yet youre happy about saying that my kid suffers. that's hypocritical and bringing up peoples kids in a comment because youre pissed off is low and youre just a scum bag
pls stop trying to reconcile things hbb says with other things hbb says
Old 11-14-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned

this is hbbs oldest troll he regurgitates every year or so for a fresh batch of people
Old 11-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Banned

yaw its a good troll. i luv smashing brown babies into da dirt.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously do not give a fuck about how hard your life is. You're an active part of a machine that kills brown babies and rapes people under orders. I hope your life gets harder and I hope your children have to suffer what you've put others through.
I understand your sentiment, I really do

But sorry man, the white man kinda took over this side of the planet. If you want to go save the brown babies from white tyranny then go over there and help them. Stop bitching about from your fucking computer that white america so gladly gives you access to.

If you really hate our culture you sure as hell do a good job wallowing in it. This is the same culture that lets you bitch and whine about how much we let you bitch and whine.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:34 AM
Banned

HBB with every china made product you own. You are supporting modern day slavery,prison camps,abuse to children in work camps,organ camps, you name it. Poor Hu Wang got killed for making your gay looking scarf. If anyone should of been worked to death for that pos item it shoulda been u.

How do u feelers about that?
Old 11-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
I fully accept my own complicity and work to offset it, although I doubt that will ever be possible.
Bullshit post.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

what's sad is that princess impotency's persona is more impotent than it is.

iron maiden still sucks too.