Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 12:07 PM
Kobold

You sir are my absolute Hero. Thank you for all your hard work on this. You made me jump up and down when you said your working on Necro / Sk spells. I cant wait till you fix clinging darkness line. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir are my absolute Hero. Thank you for all your hard work on this. You made me jump up and down when you said your working on Necro / Sk spells. I cant wait till you fix clinging darkness line. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Leach spell and other Necromancer spells currently just show a boring globe of blue for the entire effect. I should be able to recreate the rest of this effect which apparently was never recreated in the new particle system.

I need a Necromancer who played during classic to tell me if the raining blue particles only affected the target or if both the target and the caster were affected by the raining particles after the cast was finished. The EQC video looks like it's only affecting the target, but since he's casting on himself it is hard to tell.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is how it looks when using the broken Classic Particles on Titanium:
Last edited by Telin; 12-16-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Old 12-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Banned

Best thread currently on the forums here
Old 12-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Developer

Don't think spell effects make a difference?

Watch these and believe:

Life Tap and Root Video
HD Spell Effects Project Video - Part 1 <-- Previews fire , shielding, healing, and levitate.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best thread currently on the forums here
Old 12-18-2013, 06:34 AM
Banned

awesome work, i don't seem to get the blue stream of particles shooting out of my hands after getting whatever level that starts at from casting a buff like in classic. just get them when the 2nd buff landing animation plays(green,orange,blue starburst effect ), anyway to fix that
~screenshot of buff from classic non titanium client
Last edited by Tongpow; 12-18-2013 at 06:44 AM..
Old 12-18-2013, 07:41 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awesome work, i don't seem to get the blue stream of particles shooting out of my hands after getting whatever level that starts at from casting a buff like in classic. just get them when the 2nd buff landing animation plays(green,orange,blue starburst effect]
Unfortunately I can't add two more particles streams to the hands because it won't go higher than four, I am looking for a way of adding some in with the orange or making some orange particles change colors but it won't look the same.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

I was playing my druid in treeform and I keep crashing after installing this -- be aware that if you cast spells while in treeform your client crash.

I was casting regrowth*
Last edited by Nizzarr; 12-19-2013 at 01:48 AM..
Old 12-19-2013, 03:38 AM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to peatrick Send a message via AIM to peatrick
Talking

Support from Telin is phenomenal. He'll went above and beyond and met me in-game to try and help resolve my potential issues. Very knowledgeable and friendly as can be. If you haven't downloaded these yet, you are seriously messing up.

Thanks again for everything, Telin!
Old 12-19-2013, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awesome work, i don't seem to get the blue stream of particles shooting out of my hands after getting whatever level that starts at from casting a buff like in classic. just get them when the 2nd buff landing animation plays(green,orange,blue starburst effect ), anyway to fix that
~screenshot of buff from classic non titanium client
Yeah its a shame, That was one of the better buff effects I used to miss seeing. At first I was wondering why I didn't see the other particles thought I was going crazy til i looked at old screenshots and saw the difference. Either way though its good enough.
Closed Thread