Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't actually know Raren tbh, but trust me the hasbinbad comparison isn't just pulled from thin air I actually had a conversation a couple months back where it was pretty well agreed that you and him on the forums were virtually interchangeable.

Seriously though, tell me more about all the ex-IB members who had their dragon loots stolen away from them when they left yo
Why are you bothering to talk to me? Have a nice day, Magicflow.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Banned

So if someone in IB talks in /ooc with us untermenschen does a furious, obese virgin from the guild brass send them a sternly-worded email?
Old 08-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Is the answer then "no, no one from IB has ever had their dragon loots forcibly removed from their character upon leaving/being removed from IB"?

Cause that would make a couple of your posts in this thread just seem like an attempt to spread drama, rather than real worry that your loots will be taken away.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Hi Alawen,

I know you're a smart guy, so I want you to take a second to think about your claims. Once you view them objectively, you will realize that your claims are either exaggerated or just completely made up. You know you're just taking bits and pieces and forming them as a whole to create your currently distorted view and spread the "truth" about IB. Send me a tell in game if you'd like to chat, because I don't have private discussions on the forums.

Of course if you'd like to become hasbinbad 2.0, that is your decision. Nothing I can really do I suppose; it's all up to you.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah im sure this thread was the sole and only reason you got removed from IB alawen. It wasn't like that you were the new Hasbinbad of IB for like 3 months, trolling this forum like it was going out of style and creating all sorts of in-guild drama. When you left for a bit I really thought you'd get your head on straight and return to being the cool dude I played with before I quit, but apparently you just decided to get all self righteous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Also lol @ the being worried that IB is gonna steal away your dragon lewts somehow
Remember that time you tried to steal the manastone camp and failed miserably?

Yeah, I wouldn't really talk about anyone else being "bad".
Old 08-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is the answer then "no, no one from IB has ever had their dragon loots forcibly removed from their character upon leaving/being removed from IB"?

Cause that would make a couple of your posts in this thread just seem like an attempt to spread drama, rather than real worry that your loots will be taken away.
Are you not aware of the loot policy changes over the last few months? Did you not hear about the confrontation between Wonton and Nizzarr that led to all the boss camping for the late spring and most of the summer? You'll have to pardon me for not talking about any current members who got stripped while they were away or when they returned. I'm not trying to cause shit for anyone else in IB.

When were you last around? March? Thanks for your opinions, but they're based on nothing.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

I searched my post for the word "bad" but I couldn't find it so I'm a bit confused?

Anyway Finawin my actions at the evileye were all within the letter of the law according to the camp rules on the server so I don't really know what you are getting at?
Old 08-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Banned

Now THIS is classic EQ!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

I did hear about the guild requesting that Nizzarr return his vox eyepatch. He didn't, still has it to my knowledge, and is therefore a pretty bad example of the using a GM to login to your account and take away your shit that you described earlier in the thread isn't it?
Old 08-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Regardless, if anyone in IB deserves their dragon loots in my experience it's definitely you for the crazy hours you put in to track for the guild Alawen, and I certainly don't think you should give em back. It's just sad to see you parted from IB for a matter of hours and already making stuff up about em though.
Closed Thread