Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

I can remember talking to Malgoof cross server while this was going on. I always liked that dude.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Aviak

Things i learned from Rallos Zek:
the value of savings (i never carried plat on me, ever)
always keep your clip plane at max...
/guildstatus is your friend(because almost everyone was /anon)...
a button for /attack on /doability (disarm#) /attack off (for jousting with big ol' 2 handers)
the sound of root still makes me hit my open all bags button...
keeping 1000 copper on you was funny (briefly til they figure out its the copper that has rooted them)
turn off trading with others but group... messes up your targeting if someone trades with you...
i hate ice comet...
never trust a gnome (hes probably about to hit you with ice comet)
at low levels always have a pair of emergency pants in your bags because if you gear is crap a pk will take your pants (because its funny)
shadow step is useful...
never put your afk tag up unless you are using it as a honeytrap...
your "friends" list is really a "people i need to kill" list...
getting weird faction for your race is funny (troll warrior with ally to halfling guards for instance)...
Old 03-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridiuz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on now... I understand the limitations of only being able to pvp, and group with people of your own faction. But atleast you didn't have to worry about getting your gear jacked from you when you got PK'd. Dude from 6-30 my cleric was almost full cloth with some crappy earings/rings that I didn't mind if they got jacked. After I hit 30 I spent an ENTIRE month in Skyshrine camping Guardian Armor because it was No Drop. Do you think dying and losing experience was reason to rage enough? Try getting PK'd and losing your brand new chest piece you bought for 500pp! lol

Man I was a pro when it came to bagging my gear when a PK was kicking my ass. Now Rallos Zek is a real mans server where you seperate the boys from the men. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rallos zek was gay, 4 level gap, most good gear is no drop anyway, so u had to bag what? 2 items ? gtfo here lol

Tallon zek 8 level gap, first few months great server. Same with sullen, after the first year or so both servers were garbage.

Also tallon zek had item loot for several months, but it was quite gay in reality. Best u could hope for was an occasional SMR or something. Most people wernt stupid enough to wear anything good in big pvp battles.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveitup1216 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothing on RZ can compare to the utter poopfest that was SZ.

sullon truly attracted all the scum EQ could offer, and it was the grandest time in my gaming career ever.
remember the boards getting shut down like, every week? best flamers in EQ history, lol

item drop would have rocked, too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

i was on tallon zek, and i thought it was a good balance for pvping., of course there were too many hackers and exploiters, so anything of worth you had or made was garbage because 99% of the plat on the server was dirty
Old 04-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rallos zek was gay, 4 level gap, most good gear is no drop anyway, so u had to bag what? 2 items ? gtfo here lol

Tallon zek 8 level gap, first few months great server. Same with sullen, after the first year or so both servers were garbage.

Also tallon zek had item loot for several months, but it was quite gay in reality. Best u could hope for was an occasional SMR or something. Most people wernt stupid enough to wear anything good in big pvp battles.

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Early Rallos days there wasn't that much "good" no drop gear. Planes gear, but most people weren't wearing it. And additionally, to be viable in PvP you had to wear diamonds.

There was nothing quite like PvPing against an obviously naked person, time after time after time, and then rolling up on a comfortable group. Fully decked out in their SMRs, FBSSs, etc. Those moments of dropping Ice Comets on the group members made that server great.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Banned

i was there on my cleric Tako Bell, helpin out my brewdogs... also, my bard alt Dredg, got the last primal weapon to ever drop on rallos zek

big blue accomplishments on a big red box
Old 04-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giopawa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only have one thing to say FoH stands for one thing.... FLOWERS OF HAPPINESS!
I can proudly say I was a member of that grand guild, we never saw sleepers tomb.... we hardly saw passed High Hold Keep, but we owned that zone I say!
Not to mention another great guild of lowbie PKing, Inimical.
Ohhh the old days of EQ.
Hahaha.... I can't believe anyone remembers Inimical. I think I helped form that guild with some friends back in the day.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuuglie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol... A guild that still made history in a way many other guilds didnt. Not a fan, but I have to say, Fansy was geniously childish at what he did [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: Early Flowers were not lowbies that ganked too... Blart was a fearsome shaman...
Blart = Fansy
Old 04-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Aviak

i did not know blart was fansy, but that makes a lot of sense to me. FoH was a key part of the Rallos experience. FoH is the reason i started conning everyone making keys to tell who was in what guild even with their tags down... etc.
Closed Thread