Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 04:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats on lobbyquest until you can kill mobs with ur uncontested zerg there colgate, i'm sure those pixels will do good in the "upcoming mass pvp" ya'll are expecting LOL

see u at discord, may ur cloth tunic be with you
yea i think the onus is on you guys to show up to the mobs and contest

sad that there are too many beta males in <friends> for there to be competition

o well, going to kill vulak tomorrow regardless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2015, 04:48 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, so the IRL attack on the back issue was in context of max?
Well I am assuming stuff that posters (Max in this case) have posted publicly in RNF in the past is fair game to be reposted and discussed.

Despite that, it would be inappropriate to post his own IRL disclosures again in a scummy troll thread like this so I am not going to get specific.

He's not a bad guy and I hope hes got a mild case. Just a reminder to make the best of your time in life because you never know. Many of the Founding Fathers of the US used to keep a skull on their desks to remind them each day of their own mortality. The skull was like their YOLO bracelet of the late 1700s. Cool story imo.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea i think the onus is on you guys to show up to the mobs and contest

sad that there are too many beta males in <friends> for there to be competition

o well, going to kill vulak tomorrow regardless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first the exuse was lite now it's friends, hehehe

lite would mindlessly throw himself at the zerg and i have great memories of colgate not even logging in to do this and complaining it was dumb and stupid

changing ur mind like i change underwear young padawan, no one cares about red99 keep spending time tho
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:52 AM
Banned

yea lite was a pretty bad shotcaller, never changed my mind about that
Old 09-24-2015, 07:23 AM
Banned

had fun playing with tunak when he just wanted to grief and kill people back in the day
Old 09-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Friends doesn't contest cause they all always have something to do around the time empire raids and they all log off to play empire Alts.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shrug tmo is doin goog killing kunark dragons while doing pog and tov

now if only empire would stop fuckin with us in kael for vindi hehe
Tmo doesnt do anything but get shit on whatever zone they're in
Old 09-24-2015, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first the exuse was lite now it's friends, hehehe

lite would mindlessly throw himself at the zerg and i have great memories of colgate not even logging in to do this and complaining it was dumb and stupid

changing ur mind like i change underwear young padawan, no one cares about red99 keep spending time tho
This is a good and truthful quote. Even me (rmt scum) was there during those out numbered times, some players don't have the heart or dedication to actually be the underdogs.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a good and truthful quote. Even me (rmt scum) was there during those out numbered times, some players don't have the heart or dedication to actually be the underdogs.
I played with "the resistance" for years but never joined azrael. Some of us just don't want to play with lite.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played with "the resistance" for years but never joined azrael. Some of us just don't want to play with lite.
A lot of people felt that way also. Ask any ex Force member. If you can't lead you follow that's what it came down to. Also with the exception of classic I have very little memory of you being around much at all during kunark.