Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would love to play with you slathar barcode knife smedy and the old crew. I really dont have the play time I used to but I miss playing with you all. Season 1 was a lot of fun and season 2 will be a lot better with all the new changes suggested by the community.

Bring some euros so I dont feel lonely on my pvp drinking euro time.

Firenze
Old 09-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't the ratio 2:1 ? Do for every 2 epics people purchased using nothing but PvP kill tokens 1 person who did nothing but lose got an epic? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyone feeding for epic was publicly shamed. That's 250 deaths in a row. Pretty damn tall order....

It takes an astronomical high amount of consistent dying to rush an epic (basically you need to die every 10 minutes on the lockout timer). You look like a complete piece of shit and get treated accordingly.

The only people I saw actively trying to do this was solo players because they were shameless. Some losers might get epic, some of devn00bs friends im sure get items for paying server costs-- these types of players were never a factor.

I never saw anyone with bullshit gear do anything to lower the quality of the PvP, since its group centric. Then again, we had other stuff to worry about, like 20 fully geared SK's with a burst DPS of 1k+ with the Spear spell (Luclin) + HT, + Lifeleech (No Cooldown In Luclin? Or custom fun prank someone was playing)+ 300+ damage overbuffed steroided melee round.

Fuck epic, SKs were bashing heads in at level 20 with Gatorsmash Maul. No idea if the melee formula was tweaked sub-50. I know lvl 50 got a small formula tweak that cut like 30-50 dmg.

A few epiced flunkies paled in comparison to the above.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Banned

Yeah two my bros were sks. Firenzee and Diamond. The both were top spots on leaderboards. Hopefully this time they tweaked sks, I know they reduced dmg a bit thus far
Old 09-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Banned

I want to join some of my bros in Dava and in the Van, but BGC gonna need my help.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't the ratio 2:1 ? Do for every 2 epics people purchased using nothing but PvP kill tokens 1 person who did nothing but lose got an epic? Correct me if I'm wrong.
The biggest issue is that you die and there is no reason to not just run back in and try to kill someone before you die again. Yes, there will be people in groups of 6 getting more points by killing solo players at port in but there will also be solo SKs that run in and HT for a kill then afk for an hour in Nexus.

There is no way for the zek servers to last more than a few weeks with the that type of PvP environment.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest issue is that you die and there is no reason to not just run back in and try to kill someone before you die again. Yes, there will be people in groups of 6 getting more points by killing solo players at port in but there will also be solo SKs that run in and HT for a kill then afk for an hour in Nexus.

There is no way for the zek servers to last more than a few weeks with the that type of PvP environment.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if you think you can farm points with HT I have bad news for you.

3-7 points every 72min is a joke when you can keep going pvp groups for hours

I was in top3 as a Sk and thats just because I would be pvping all the time and not because of HT wich I only used on big targets.

Spears were broken for 2weeks, I was the one to find it out actually. and didn't used it ( that ) much

Necro mage wizard was the top classes when it came to get points

Zen server is a fucking pvp fest and I dont care if the server resets every now and then as long as I get my pvp shoot

Firenze
Old 09-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Aviak

lamort for exemple ran as a solo SK.

Yes he got epic by getting killed a lot and snipping some kills, but he wasn't a pvp factor at all.

Sure when he got some pvp gear he could be annoying to kill but I soloed him numbers of time on my enchanter. Solo players stand no chances on this server
Old 09-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

I once killed 6 players on my monk boxing a mage on zek at level 20 cap.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Banned

I killed you and your monk more times than I can count. Still love your your style and ports.
Closed Thread