Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically everyone knows the deal now.

If you want the best pixels you join A/A and if you want casual raiding with zerg guilds you join the multitude of other guilds on the server.

For those that don't care about raiding, there are even more casual/social guilds for those types.

It would be neat if some new guilds would enter the raid scene, new people, new leaders etc., but I think the raid scene is laid in stone here, and never going to change.
While your I agree with your opinion on the current state, one thing I have seen is the raid scene does change and it doesn't stay the same forever, almost yearly in fact - we're due.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While your I agree with your opinion on the current state, one thing I have seen is the raid scene does change and it doesn't stay the same forever, almost yearly in fact - we're due.
It's changed 3 times in the time I've been here. 1.) Kunark came out. 2.) Rogean created pseudo-rotations. 3.) Velious came out. Other than that it's still the same people raiding the same shit to death and making the same arguments about who deserves what. There is nothing after Velious here. Don't hold your breath for change.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Offer looks cool and normal. Give a little, get a little. Quid pro quo.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's changed 3 times in the time I've been here. 1.) Kunark came out. 2.) Rogean created pseudo-rotations. 3.) Velious came out. Other than that it's still the same people raiding the same shit to death and making the same arguments about who deserves what. There is nothing after Velious here. Don't hold your breath for change.
Yeah pretty much my thought on this too.

I do recall at one time, Hyjal I believe it was created Doljonimarinar <sic> and it sounded fun because they were trying to challenge the establishment at that time. And, they were pissing people off. Too bad it didn't last long.

This move was pretty ballsy but it just shows you simply can't swim up stream for very long before you drown.

Besides that guild, since I been here nothing has changed much. Same faces doing the same thing 5+ years. Sure, some guild tags might change, but let's be honest it's the same people doing the same stuffs.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr
you read it ,stfu
Old 06-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

[Tue May 30 21:36:41 2017] Sirken tells the group, 'option 1) i kick all your guilds out of fear and suspend all your guilds from this one CT. or, option 2) Since Face had the first FTE after both guilds were set up again, I will give Rustle/CSG 20min to engage CT, after which time it passes to Awakened if not engaged.'

[Tue May 30 21:41:14 2017] Eratani tells the group, 'check the order of the FTEs again, it looks like we had it before CSG/Rustle after their wipe FTEs'

[Tue May 30 21:45:15 2017] Sirken tells the group, 'ok then'
[Tue May 30 21:46:18 2017] Sirken tells the group, 'Rustle/CSG you have 20min to engage CT. its 945pm EST, so you have until 10:15pm EST, after that it passes to Awakened. if Awakened should wipe then its open FFA to whoever'

My memory is just fine and I don't consider posting facts a meltdown, but I assume you will just resort to calling me a neckbeard, or immersed, or fat, or whatever other overused and inaccurate insult you are accustom to.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How exactly do they "shit" on casuals? By killing stuff before them?
A few months ago: "fuck the casuals, we're going to team up to ensure as little mobs as possible to them lulz"

Now: "dear casuals, please help us put the timers back on schedule since the GMs fucking loathe us and refuse to do a repop."

I guess the irony in that situation is lost on you, but I think most find it downright hilarious
Old 06-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but we are not counting on this working out, we are not desperate for anything, we are just trying to work with others.
lol. We wern't really serious guys(because it failed). Awakened has gone on for years now about how they don't need anyone else and can clear all the content by themselves. You are desperate and everyone knows it.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

WTS mercenary tracking. You pay me 100k per hour, in return I help fill a small piece of the void left by the soon to come mass burnouts.

Maximum 3 hours per week, max 1 hour per day, no Friday's or Saturday's.

Hit me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A few months ago: "fuck the casuals, we're going to team up to ensure as little mobs as possible to them lulz"
Worst part is, it wasn't even a few months ago. More like ~30 days ago.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Help....me...

Closed Thread