Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 02:50 AM
Decaying Skeleton

It's good video. Thanks for share.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words
wow, pretty solid.

+1
Old 04-27-2011, 03:58 AM
Banned

I liked bill cosby when he was funny
Old 04-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Violently tackling a guy while screeching "stop resisting!" as the victim flinches in reaction to the officer repeatedly kicking him in the nose and face is not preemptive crime fighting. It's aggravated battery. And the animal who did it should face the same consequences any one of us would for doing so to someone who was in a place he has a right to be, doing something he has a right to be doing.

Instead, this savage pig is being given a paid vacation while they "investigate." No consequences will result. He'll simply be given a slap on the wrist (at worst temporary desk duty) and a pat on the back. He'll be patrolling a neighborhood near you soon, where every citizen will continue to be a sitting duck in his own free-fire zone, rolling up hard on you with overwhelming use of force at his very whim.
PROTIP: no one was defending the cop in this video. If he got executed for his faggotry, I would probably laugh at him.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've lived in Vegas or New Orleans all my life. I've been harassed for being in the wrong neighborhood or looking the wrong way or violating the unwritten curfew more times than I can count or recall. I've had guns pointed at me. I have been subject to search without probable cause when traveling out of state. I have had housecalls paid by police sent to notify me that pursuing justice against a scumbag of means who committed bodily harm to one of my family members was unwise.

If you're implying with your line of questioning that I'm some antiestablishment dunce with no experience in the matter, you are sorely fucking mistaken. I will preempt your next leading questions by saying neither I nor the people I associate with are guilty of anything past a misdemeanor, caught or otherwise. I'm a nice suburban white boy who plays videogames and is afraid of getting in a fight. I don't spend my days crawling around society's underbelly "looking for trouble" as your repertoire of tired cliches will next lead you to suggest. There is something fucking wrong here.

Maybe it's restricted to the cities I've lived in, but trouble with police finds you if you do anything more than hide in your room with the shades drawn in my experience.

Keep on with the "down with the system!" mocking though guys, you're making a great case for yourselves.
This is a very valid issue people forget about. What is true in your neighborhood isn't true across the world.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Orc

Good old Las Vegas Metro ... just as aggressive, if not more so than LAPD. There was a saying amongst the locals about the Police in LV:"Metro's Standard Procedure is shoot first, then ask questions later."

Having grown up there, I never realized the frequencies of officer involved shootings / cases of police brutality were absurdly high until I moved away. Shit like this was splashed across the local news pretty regularly.

I'm not at all surprised they're still doing shit like this.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The cop in this video was a piece of shit, no doubt. I know, while I was never a cop I used to be a firefighter and we interacted with cops a lot. Some were real dicks. Some of the firefighters I worked with were real dicks. Some of the people I went to school with were real dicks. I meet people every day who are pieces of shit. This does NOT mean all people are pieces of shit. Nor does it mean all cops are pieces of shit. Again, I say, the cop in this video is a real piece of shit and I hope he gets his due one day soon.

Appaullo
Old 04-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Skeleton

How do you move in the force then you fuckin retard you cant start at the fuckin top

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is accurate. If you dont believe me, just talk to a cop, their average intelligence level is akin to that of a great ape. People who become police officers are mad at the world for passing them by and they are scrambling to grab hold of whatever "power" they can so they can lord it over the people who actually went to school and have careers that are going to amount to something. Why else would anyone become a cop? I mean, no one grows up thinking, "I wanna give people traffic tickets when i grow up, that will really change the world."
Old 04-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Banned

You know, there is not one line in any constitution on any federal, state or local level that says a police force or peace officer is required... It's only implied via the judicial system as an arm of "enforcement" to deliver warrants from the bench which grossly oversteps the judicial branches authority. In fact one of the very first law enforcement agencies in the United States came from the Treasury Dept. the role of the U.S Mint, Secret Service and U.S Marshal services was to protect Federal currency and U.S banks from counterfeiting, robbery, and forgery there was no clause for any law enforcement agencie to protect the people, even so the Supreme Court has said:

"The Supreme Court ruled that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation"

This is a Supreme Court decision that makes it very clear that any police force is there to protect the interests of the state, not the welfare of the people. It's for this very reason that city planners and city councils allow tax money to be allocated to sustain a police force, there main reason for existence isn't to protect you from harm it's to secure capital for the city via tickets, court fines, corporate jails and federal abatement, to protect city property, and to extend a force of power as a preventive measure in case of civil unrest.

None of the above things include saving you from a rapist, or solving a robbery... Police forces consider this secondary because it makes good PR, I mean would you support via taxes someone that didn't give a shit if you were beaten in a street? No. Because if police forces solely acted on the welfare of the state major riots would occur, this is why they "offer assistance" in order to keep a level of complacency.

Sorry bros, but we live in America a country well-known for the might makes right philosophy.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

what a fucking pig
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread