Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2022, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Get on my level chief

Animorphs>not animorphs
Old 01-08-2022, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Never really vibed with animaniacs myself.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2BC2DF99-AA2D-4379-B7F1-DAB468B19670.jpg (22.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never really vibed with animaniacs myself.
Chicken boo was pretty good
Old 01-08-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

SMH.jpg
pearl.jpg
bushtowers.jpg
j6.jpg
BAMA.jpg
Old 01-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The important thing is the Nazis came to power legally, as a reaction to political violence and arson. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds familiar.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:42 PM
Banned

I know you're mad it FAILED. That was the GOP delta force to have a coup. Who are all these people saying its worse than 9/11 because the only person ive ever seen say that is insane right wingers. Weird.. almost like, they are so ashamed of it, they bring it up every chance they get.

Your rape daddy lost. Your insurrection lost. Your insurgency will lose, too. Losers, team L, the GOP.

You're also allowed to call an attack on my country an attack on my country. Just because your friends and family did it doesnt mean it didnt happen. Sorry your dads in prison from it..
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 01-08-2022 at 09:45 PM..
Old 01-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please respect my pronouns they are highness/ your majesty

Seriously though. Reasons the nsdap was formed:
Bankers fucking up the economy for personal gain
Literal commies rioting in the streets
Progressive degeneracy being state sponsored
Controlled media being used to push propaganda almost exclusively
Transgender institute pushing gender reassignment on kids (this is where the book burning was)

Same shit that’s happening now
Look what they always come back to. Trans people, kids, and kids pps.

Dude spends a lot of time thinking about the pp's of the kids. He's very worried about the pp's of children.

He must have a huge population of gender reassigned children in his family or something. How then fuck would you even know about the "institute" for it unless you were REALLY into it? Maybe he was reassigned against his will..?
Old 01-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you're mad it FAILED. That was the GOP delta force to have a coup. Who are all these people saying its worse than 9/11 because the only person ive ever seen say that is insane right wingers. Weird.. almost like, they are so ashamed of it, they bring it up every chance they get.

Your rape daddy lost. Your insurrection lost. Your insurgency will lose, too. Losers, team L, the GOP.

You're also allowed to call an attack on my country an attack on my country. Just because your friends and family did it doesnt mean it didnt happen. Sorry your dads in prison from it..
bro nobody even brought any guns lol

no coup or surrection. lay off the bugs bro

just a rowdy guided tour. dems acting like clowns with extreme rhetoric cuz when they actually have to govern they ruin everything and are total failures
Old 01-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Banned

LOL dont get shot in the neck.. You guys sure did bring a lot of hand cuffs, zip ties, erected gallows, a noose, then sure did assault the building, fighting through police to seize and murder the congress people.

Its so funny that over 700 of you idiots couldnt get past a few 9mm's.. So you're pussies ontop of it. Failures. Failed presidency. Failed party. Failed wall. Failed america. Failed coup. Failed to stop the transition of power. Now you're all failing to hide from the FBI.

You didnt bring guns to your own coup. Your big moment but you left your guns at home! AAAHAHAHAHAHAH!! SO STUPID!!! I CANT BREATHE!

I wonder if you get years in prison for being in rowdy tour groups.. Ask your rape daddy supporters. Or was it the FBI agitators??? AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAA
Closed Thread