Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2022, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the doctors who kill little girls inside their mothers certainly feel authorized to tell *that* woman (the little girl) how to live her life, in that she shouldn't exist!

Nothin ghoulish about that sir!

(making this about women's rights is incoherent and you are wrong)
I'm not here to reason with Christians who want to infringe their religious beliefs on others and force women into incubators.

I'm just here to laugh at you for being a sexless freak who leads a shitty orgasm-less life all because of ancient scrolls you never even read.

It's hilarious
Old 05-03-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roe v wade decision eliminates right to privacy?
What? It doesn't do that at all. Even RBG was against Roe on the grounds that it's a flimsy, weak argument and wouldn't stand up in the long run, and as it turns out she was right!

Mind you, she wanted abortion enshrined as a matter of equal protection.

The right to privacy is still very much intact, abortion simply doesn't fall under it now.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not here to reason with Christians who want to infringe their religious beliefs on others and force women into incubators.

I'm just here to laugh at you for being a sexless freak who leads a shitty orgasm-less life all because of ancient scrolls you never even read.

It's hilarious
Haha I'm an atheist.

I love you weirdos always think its only religious people who oppose abortion. Like, do you oppose murder? I do, and I don't believe in god. Same principle, see how easy that is!
Old 05-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? It doesn't do that at all. Even RBG was against Roe on the grounds that it's a flimsy, weak argument and wouldn't stand up in the long run, and as it turns out she was right!

Mind you, she wanted abortion enshrined as a matter of equal protection.

The right to privacy is still very much intact, abortion simply doesn't fall under it now.
lol you have no RL friends do you? Which incel board do you frequent, we all need a laugh today?
Old 05-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If men have no say then they shouldn't have to pay child support
Man: I want to keep the baby.
Woman: No, it's my body and I want to abort. You have NO say in this.

Man: I want to abort the baby.
Woman: No, I want to keep it and you have to pay child support. You have NO say in this.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:14 PM
Banned

If you need orgasms to lead a fulfilling life you're a gross pervert. Ancient scrolls are way better.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

If you talk about how much more sex you have then it's pretty clear you WANT orgasms and wish you lived a fulfilling life.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

I want to go party with the male anti abortion crowd and get laid!

Said no one, ever, once.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you talk about how much more sex you have then it's pretty clear you WANT orgasms and wish you lived a fulfilling life.
Cmon bro, it's not a secret that nobody wants to party with the male anti abortion crowd, you're the defacto number 1 sexless group of banjo playing unfuckables.

There has also never even been a single sexy or cool depiction of your crowd in any form of fiction. The worlds greatest fictional writers can't even find a way to market your kind as anything but villains.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Son, you have a curfew for a reason.