Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Banned

did you bone that chick next to you in that video in paris?
Old 01-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Feel free to ask any GM's or DEV's if I was banned or not. Cuz I wasn't. But it sure must hurt that someone who played Classic EQ for the first time for 1 month total managed to both destroy the whole server and get bored of the game cuz no challenge at all at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erhfjpL5Sng

GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE!
This is my friends, is a brused and battered ego. I've seen shops in my day, and that one is amateurish. You could have tried to clean up the edges a bit before you posted a fake /played. Evenso, if we take it at face value - you still had over 19 days played in 30 days (before your suspension). You had maybe 20 frags the entire time on the server, you spent the other 18 days 23 hours playing against monsters. Illi is still rocking that near single digit /played, and has a pristine reputation. You just simply got griefed off the server, my swedish meatball.

Now away with you, my bruised ego pal. I have no use for you. Should you see the name Heavens_Myst pop up in your RTS adventurers, prepare for another spanking.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for 1 month total managed to both destroy the whole server and get bored of the game cuz no challenge at all at the same time.

Red99 Correspondent: New Rasmussen Poll out yesterday confirmed the public's perception that Lovely was bad and is now mad.

Quote:

GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE GET ON MY LEVEL HOE!

Red99 Correspondent: Founder and President, Scott Rassmussen said today, " We like to keep our finger on the pulse of the public and given yesterday's events, we feel today's poll should be about the level of desperation in Lovely's correspondence lately. Look for it today."
Old 01-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

How did you destroy the whole server?
Old 01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Prophet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is my friends, is a brused and battered ego. I've seen shops in my day, and that one is amateurish. You could have tried to clean up the edges a bit before you posted a fake /played. Evenso, if we take it at face value - you still had over 19 days played in 30 days (before your suspension). You had maybe 20 frags the entire time on the server, you spent the other 18 days 23 hours playing against monsters. Illi is still rocking that near single digit /played, and has a pristine reputation. You just simply got griefed off the server, my swedish meatball.

Now away with you, my bruised ego pal. I have no use for you. Should you see the name Heavens_Myst pop up in your RTS adventurers, prepare for another spanking.
You are pathetic man
Old 01-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are pathetic man
so, very, very, angry
Old 01-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Banned

Lovely:

Deperate now 11%
Has been 22%
Never was 67%

Red99 Correspondent: This just in. Today's Rasmussen Public Opinion Poll was just released. It indicates that 89% of the population does not believe Lovely is desperate. More at 11.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Banned

Posting shopped screens is the pits, Lovely Nerdrage
Old 01-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Lovely;518267]Hurt?

Feel free to ask any GM's or DEV's if I was banned or not. Cuz I wasn't. But it sure must hurt that someone who played Classic EQ for the first time for 1 month total managed to both destroy the whole server and get bored of the game cuz no challenge at all at the same time.

"Disciplinary actions aren't discussed in public or with anyone but the owner of the accounts. This is the policy of the server, and has been since Blue existed. I've been through this before with the red population, we do not bend our policies to cater to trolls inciting drama based on inconclusive information."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread