Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to Grimmy73

Server population is down to 165 on a Sat. Something is obviously wrong.... Though it isn't the server...
Old 08-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Food at a soup kitchen is free.
If it's unnecessarily hot and burns the mouth of a homeless man, should he just suck it up and deal with it?

What if it burns more than one person and it happens every couple of days when they serve soup in particular?

Should they all just deal with it because it's free?

People who defend this 'free' argument are just asses with nothing better to do.

It's safe to say that other servers run on less hardware with less support than P99 and yet they don't have this issue.
if some lazy ass bum doesnt like the food at a soup kitchen he can go dig in the garbage, bad argument there mate.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

I'm really mad that I don't have any soup during this outage.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/p = this session: 11hrs 45min 30sec

@5:30pmEST

server has not been down in at least near 12 hrs because i wouldnt still be in game at this moment. Login Server not letting you connect does not always mean P99 is down.
You may not have experienced some of the things that sometimes goes hand in hand with logon server problems - which is "world server" problems (maybe that is the same thing? I dunno). For the past few weeks, it is not uncommon to zone and crash and not be able to log back in or even to simply go LD and not be able to get back in because login server is down. Lately, I have seen a lot of global messages related to world server disconnecting and reconnecting. This often presages a soon to come LD.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:39 PM
VIP / Contributor

probably should have added that i bat phoned rogean about it too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

:P
Old 08-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Banned

I was gonna say SWOTOR looks cool, kind of looks like they copied STO a bit ;p Thanks for the reboot!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadevice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever floats your boat, if complaining helps you sleep at night go for it. The effect it will have will be negligible though.

You'd have just as much luck complaining that its raining outside and cursing mother nature.

She might care
Why do you care again?
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was gonna say SWOTOR looks cool, kind of looks like they copied STO a bit ;p Thanks for the reboot!
its wow style in space bro.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadevice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on having a life broski, *virtual high five*

And yeah you're an american for sure. Grats on that to. Complain until your hearts content. You might get some type of bonus government check in the mail for quality complaining.
Complaining and being pissed aren't the same broski... Also, I wasn't aware you could get checks from the government for complaining, you must be an expert.

K.