Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn
Yes I do want to thank you for that! You put some good work in PLing Deadlynotes up for us. He did good singing mana at last nights sky raid!

Keep them comming, I feel kinda of guilty that we have not even thrown you some plat for your PLing/twinking services in our feeder guild!

For now, just accept our thanks (oh, and can you PL some wizards up for us next? Need a few more for VP)
???? this was in HBs post, thats just low.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacbane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She admitted to a mistake that KILLED THE SERVER. I don't know how a staff could do anything worse.

lol, as if you fools did not get repeadedly banned and suspended for exploits, training, MQ, boxing, etc.

This is ALL a smokescreen because you skillless noobs failed to slay-the-dragon and failed to stop Nihilum from killing EVERY raid target on the box for 10 months straight. Every single one died within days of spawning, despite your noobified best efforts. Still remembering that fight in PoF where you told all your casters to float up into the trees. Wow what a slaughter that was. CT died 2 hours later, Grats us AoN and Soulleach! (while your guilds field of corpses looked on)

ITT: Failures failed, blame everyone except themselves, run off to play on a hack infested ezmode box. News at 11
Old 08-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Banned

ITT: Anonymous wanna-be-trolls make shit up.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn
Yes I do want to thank you for that! You put some good work in PLing Deadlynotes up for us. He did good singing mana at last nights sky raid!

Keep them comming, I feel kinda of guilty that we have not even thrown you some plat for your PLing/twinking services in our feeder guild!

For now, just accept our thanks (oh, and can you PL some wizards up for us next? Need a few more for VP)
???? this was in HBs post, thats just low.
He's been playing 10 fucking months why isn't he 50 yet.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Aviak

just put in YT if its going to bring players back i highly doubt its going to drive anyone away....we should be doing everything we can to capitalize on kubark release
Old 08-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Banned

Box died hard on Holocaust 2 week suspension simply because no one wanted to invest days and days into something that could be taken away with a Bias, kneejerk reaction by management.

The entire server besides Nihilum realized that, it wasn't just Holo, or do you think we had 300 members?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Holocaust treated like the jews in ww2 @ red99.

They suffered for our sins.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Box died hard on Holocaust 2 week suspension simply because no one wanted to invest days and days into something that could be taken away with a Bias, kneejerk reaction by management.

The entire server besides Nihilum realized that, it wasn't just Holo, or do you think we had 300 members?
Box alive again, does this upset you?

See you in kubark
Old 08-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holocaust treated like the jews in ww2 @ red99.

They suffered for our sins.
Holocaust was Tim Duncan and amelinda was Joey Crawford
Old 08-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacbane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have more kills of individual Nihilum members than their entire guild has on me.

Yeah who doesnt pal... no troll
Closed Thread