Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2018, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been reading Lenin's Tomb. It is a book written 26 years ago and is largely about glasnost era before the collapse of the soviet union. It is amazing the kind of parallels you can see with intellectuals in that era of Soviet Russia and intellectuals in modern America.

They know the ideology is bankrupt and that Russia's bloody history was largely kept from the public. They knew the system was no longer functioning as it once did when everyone was a true believer under Stalin. That the highest offices and social positions were all captured by opportunity hoarding, backward-looking, useless bureaucrats with a high degree of pedigree.

There was a kind of double-thinking in them all -- where they knew their career was dependent on regurgitating the propaganda they could no longer fool themselves was true. This lead to absurd prescriptions for fake problems -- all very vague and full of euphemism...It's like listening to Tom Perez come up for reasons to justify his existence in the DNC.

It's all rotting.
Meanwhile, as everyone on PUBG tells me... China is number 1.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Fire Giant

The true double-think is in sterilizing the word "bankrupt."
Old 05-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Banned

just discovered posadism

hell yeah!
Old 05-14-2018, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow is this like an alt kekistan???

As an ideology Posadism supports the potential for Third World revolution, is enthusiastic about nuclear war and space exploration by the former USSR and the People's Republic of China, and has an esoteric concern for "harmonisation" and "man's relationship to the earth, to nature and to the cosmos", based upon an original analysis of working class culture developed by J. Posadas.

Working class culture haHAA

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-15-2018, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Working class culture haHAA
More like on their third shot for hvac certs.

Nah, seriously tho', JD just got to the great hilarity? Let Gazprom have the hemisphere, pudgy pigs, more equal.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:11 AM
Fire Giant

Read every post.

You're all a bunch of fat, trumptards.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Ending the Iran deal was dumb

I don't get the hard on for hating Persians in the redneck population. Even if you REALLY are an ignorant fuck, 15/19 hijackers were Saudis. Saudi Arabia's form of Islam is the foundation for ISIS. Iran fucking kills Sunnis

I really really don't get it
Old 05-15-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned

Well Iran can just let us run the banking and energy in their country and I'm sure we'll give the ruling family a seat at the table next to the Saudi's and whatever you call those people from Qatar.

Most American people are too brainwashing by MSM to understand why this fucked up.

What is the argument exactly for scrapping the Iran Deal?... We are worried they would cheat on the deal, so no deal...

Ok...

So whats the plan with Iran now? No deal, more sanctions, and hopefully they will not build a nuclear bomb...

Why does it matter? Lets say they have a nuke like a thousand other countries...That means they are going to launch it at the United States? Israel? Anywhere?

No idiots. That would be the equivalent to the ruling class in Iran removing themselves from power and obliterating their own country. No ruling group of people have ever made that decision in world history, and there is little reason to believe a group ever would -- for any reason.

The idea that Iran would ever nuke anyone without being nuked first -- is a childish thought. Our government only encourages this kind of thinking because it helps sell the military industrial complex to the masses.

Grown people actually think that Iran is building a nuclear bomb to attack us or Israel or something... and our leaders are just too weak to stop it. That is the actual typical middle American view. That, and stuff about God.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-15-2018 at 01:38 PM..
Old 05-15-2018, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ending the Iran deal was dumb

I don't get the hard on for hating Persians in the redneck population. Even if you REALLY are an ignorant fuck, 15/19 hijackers were Saudis. Saudi Arabia's form of Islam is the foundation for ISIS. Iran fucking kills Sunnis

I really really don't get it
theology lesson please. is there a shia parallel to salafism/wahab? if not why not? get loose with it if you need to!

is jelqing shia?
Old 05-15-2018, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well Iran can just let us run the banking and energy in their country and I'm sure we'll give the ruling family a seat at the table next to the Saudi's and whatever you call those people from Qatar.

Most American people are too brainwashing by MSM to understand why this fucked up.

What is the argument exactly for scrapping the Iran Deal?... We we worried they would cheat on the deal, so no deal...

Ok...

So whats the plan with Iran now? No deal, more sanctions, and hopefully they will not build a nuclear bomb...

and why does it matter? Lets say they have a nuke like a thousand other countries...That means they are going to launch it at the United States? Israel? Anywhere?

No idiots. That would be the equivalent to the ruling class in Iran removing themselves from power and obliterating their own country. No ruling group of people have ever made that decision in world history, and there is little reason to believe a group ever would -- for any reason.

The idea that Iran would ever nuke anyone without being nuked first -- is a childish thought. Our government only encourages this kind of thinking because it helps sell the military industrial complex to the masses.

Grown people actually think that Iran is building a nuclear bomb to attack us or Israel or something... and our leaders are just too weak to stop it. That is the actual typical middle American view. That, and stuff about God.
Iran wants a nuke because of Pakistan, Israel, and as a safety measure against "regime-change"

The main issue I have with ending the deal is khamenei's age. That fucker is old and has cancer. 100% Iran would've had a new leader by the end of the deal's span and who knows, if the country were getting better the Guardian council might've not picked another retard. With how this went, the government will go as right wing as possible

My other issue is that everyone perceives Iran as irrational. Iranian foreign policy has merely focused on two things: getting enemies off her borders, and dicking Israel. Why we care about either is beyond me. But yes, Iran's domestic policies are abhorrent and inhumane. Speaking of inhumane, Israel is currently firing live rounds at protestors in Gaza