Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by am0n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sounds wonderful. "Want to have a good time on Red? Sure! Just learn to suck dick first."
i guess you enter the office and start sucking your employers dick?

since you obviously think that's the only way to be respectful?

whatever works for you i guess
Old 08-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

What's this thread doing here?
Old 08-19-2015, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
new threads are overrated

its not like there is anything left that hasn't been discussed so get that bumpage going
Old 08-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red thread on red forums.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

TMO talked big shit and got destroyed. Its a Red server and they are bloobs.

There's ways to show respect without "sucking dick" and all TMO thought they would do is take their bullshit from Blue and come right on over and dethrone a fully geared Red guild, completely disregarding the PvP aspect of the game.

The issue probably isn't "disrepsect" as much as the fact that there was never even "respect" to begin with. Their goal was not to co-exist, grow, and compete. Their goal was to dominate and talk big shit. As was eloquently stated previously, they tried to throw warm bodies at PvE while completely disregarding PvP.

I would -almost- feel bad for TMO but Blue server put up with their shit for years. They are a bunch of arrogant assholes that shit up P99 and shit up the boards constantly. Im glad they went to Red and got annihilated. They "got what's coming to them" and I am overjoyed.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Buhbuh,

Care to comment on how many end game raiding guilds there are and how diversified the end game raiding scene is compared to blue?

Also care to comment on what activities / raidschedule off peak players such as Europeans and Australasian community members can participate in?

I noticed the off-peak population on red frequently drops to double digits while blue remains in the healthy 500-600s.

I've been making a push to address the above problems red faces, if you can provide solutions as an Officer in the top raiding guild that currently holds half of Red server's total population.
Why are you trying to bring up only negatives on the server? You have played on this server for years and loved it, obviously it wasn't all bad. If you want the other guilds to field enough members to compete why would you sabotage that by trying to keep people away from the server.

You are arguing against a guy that is trying to bring more people to the server. He is in the guild that is downing all the content they want and has no reason to care if more people come over.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Drakar's rants are pretty funny. Someone who doesn't know whats gone down the last 2 years would think Empire/Holo has run the box since day one and has never let anyone compete based on those ramblings.

Except at this time last year "the resistance" was shitting all over them with 3x the numbers until the better guild with the better strategy ran them off the server (again).

Also the part where he was in every big zerg guild ever created here until he sperged out over loot and now thinks big zerg guilds are horrible for the server.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also care to comment on what activities / raidschedule off peak players such as Europeans and Australasian community members can participate in?
I've done several raids with Empire while on euro schedule man.

Stuff like PoF and most of kunark, during the afternoon or early evening (GMT+1)

Am sure this has improved with velious around, even tho I haven't logged since launch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, it ain't all bad really.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

Drakar starts posting; thread gets moved to red rnf. Lol. Need more hints that you are in fact the toxic scum?
Old 08-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The greater truth he's illuminating here is that when you're on a PvP server and you're looking to raid, you are subject to the dominant guild's leadership and what they want to see from you. If you want to move around freely or unharassed, treat the #1 guild with respect, and you'll get it in return. This is something a vast majority of people on this server have never really understood.
A well thought-out, coherent well written post. I am shocked to find it on these boards.