Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 07:39 PM
Kobold

found some leaked footage of a guy kill stealing king tranix on his 6 box
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LALS
Old 06-13-2017, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that radiohead?
Old 06-13-2017, 11:57 PM
Kobold

it's yes rick wakeman piano solo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8lEsCyzutU
Old 06-19-2017, 08:23 AM
Sarnak

So, after a couple weeks of Agnarr.. here's my take on it:

It's fun. But it's shallow.

Nothing has any meaning. We were server first on every boss, but no one cared, since they can just go do instanced versions with their own guild.

No corpse runs means there is little to force people to "play smart", so you'll get to 50 easily, but still be grouped with people who think running through The Hole and training 10 mobs to camp is an OK strategy.

So many boxers. I don't think all of these people are "True Boxing" (1 pc each account).

"Translocators" kind of ruin the feeling you get from p99 of exploring and traveling the world. (Also, Druids and Wizards have TRANSLOCATE at like level 35)

Soulbinders also make the game much less punishing.

In about a week, I have Fiery Avenger, 41% haste belt from sky, AoN, Guise, etc. And it feels hallow. I don't want to win, I want everyone else to lose, ya know?

And don't get me started on how carebear the server is. Kids rage quitting and uninstalling over me DPS racing their Ghoulbane camp, and posting screenshots of me removing them from a group...

Which brings me to my final complaint. I've never met so many players who want to weasel out of their "role".

-Enchanters who think it's OK to "Not be a charmer"
-Monks who don't want to pull
-Shamans/Druids who think they can't be the only healer in a group, no matter how trivial the content or how geared the tank is.

Wish there was a Red TLP with more hardcore rules.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to win, I want everyone else to lose, ya know?
no I don't know

I'm glad I don't have to deal with crippling autism and I can just enjoy playing a video game casually without worrying about other players virtual accomplishments being measured versus mine
Old 06-19-2017, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think thats aphex twin
Well, the phrase Window Licker does spring to mind.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nothing has any meaning. We were server first on every boss, but no one cared

I don't want to win, I want everyone else to lose, ya know?
lol you have a sickness in your brain my friend, these are not the thoughts of a well adjusted adult human
Old 06-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nothing has any meaning.

Verified: someone who did not play live during original release.

Listen kid, enchanters as a pet class is only something that emerged as the game and technology became super well-known. I will grant you, anyone who today doesn't play an enchanter that way is being lazy, but it's a nerf role, not an original role. So lighten up kid.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Nothing has any meaning. We were server first on every boss, but no one cared, since they can just go do instanced versions with their own guild.

No corpse runs means there is little to force people to "play smart", so you'll get to 50 easily, but still be grouped with people who think running through The Hole and training 10 mobs to camp is an OK strategy.

So many boxers. I don't think all of these people are "True Boxing" (1 pc each account).

"Translocators" kind of ruin the feeling you get from p99 of exploring and traveling the world. (Also, Druids and Wizards have TRANSLOCATE at like level 35)

Soulbinders also make the game much less punishing.

In about a week, I have Fiery Avenger, 41% haste belt from sky, AoN, Guise, etc. And it feels hallow. I don't want to win, I want everyone else to lose, ya know?

And don't get me started on how carebear the server is. Kids rage quitting and uninstalling over me DPS racing their Ghoulbane camp, and posting screenshots of me removing them from a group...

Which brings me to my final complaint. I've never met so many players who want to weasel out of their "role".

-Monks who don't want to pull
-Shamans/Druids who think they can't be the only healer in a group, no matter how trivial the content or how geared the tank is.

Wish there was a Red TLP with more hardcore rules.
lol so you're that guy who keeps posting on facebook "LOOK AT MY FIERY AVENGER PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME"

Like how absolutely pathetic do you have to be to judge your enjoyment playing by how many other people care about your accomplishments.
Closed Thread