Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. Unless someone intentionally poisoned the water to kill those people, they're clearly different.

A Communist bashing your baby against a tree until it stops crying because you have bifocals on, isn't a "Oh well, things just happen!" kind of a scenario.
it must be a great comfort to have starved to death because at least they know it wasn't communism.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Banned

lol that infographic is stupid and here's why

it's presenting the information as if there is 1 capitalist government that rules the entire world.

compared to the impact of 1 communist government that ruled 1 nation.

And in my examples, I'm not even including the impact of starvation which definitely happened in Soviet Russia.

jesus christ, do you even think ? consider a basic logic class.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it must be a great comfort to have starved to death because at least they know it wasn't communism.
I suspect this is a problem you'll never have to worry about

(Obese)
Old 06-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Banned

anyway, feeding time is over. return to your pens.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Banned

sorry, i am a free american and get to eat whenever i want. this is exemplified by the fact that you are overweight.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather starve to death than be hunted down by a death squad.

Communism can't cure starvation.

Just ask Ukraine.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Banned

communism is a paradox because you cannot have a system of radical equality when you put more privilege and power in the people who run the state and create a state that has no oversight.

yawl think we're corrupt now? lmao

How is this hard to understand?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Banned

Pro-Communists: "Nazis were evil because they killed minorities in concentration camps!"

also pro-communists: "let's create a victim-oriented collectivist regime and strip individuals of their power, wealth, and property so that EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND SAFE. Because minorities should rule -- (but not wealthy minorities) -- and let's make sure to create a fully tyrannical state with no checks and balances so that minorities never get too much power again!! THIS IS A NEW EXPERIEMENT, ITS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN"

meanwhile the communists hide in universities because they failed to develop productive skills

wwewww enjoy the gulag. intellegentsia go to gulag 10 years after the revolution, btw.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
communism is a paradox because you cannot have a system of radical equality when you put more privilege and power in the people who run the state and create a state that has no oversight.
"Let's replace the private, greedy barons with public, greedy state-sanctioned barons!" - Communists
Old 06-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Let's replace the private, greedy barons with public, greedy state-sanctioned barons!" - Communists
lol. there's an amazing chapter about how Soviets incentivized thievery. Like, they literally encouraged thieves.

If you steal a potato from Soviet State? Go to Gulag for 10 years. (This could happen once you were 12 years old)

If you steal all the valuables from a persons house? 6 months in city prison! (released after 3).

Soviet officials actually empowered thieves because they thought thieves would self-correct once the classes were destroyed. Fun fact, the thieves ended up changing the Soviet mindset and Officials became the greatest thieves of all.

One child who lived in Ukraine under Bolshevik rule and also German rule had this to say. He would steal for the rest of his life. When the author asked how he survived during German rule, he said "Under the Germans, I worked. They shoot you on the spot for stealing."

This led to the incredibly powerful Russian Mafia as we know it today, characterized by the symbolic Russian Prisoner tattoos.(born in gulag from russian thief dynasties)

Pretty interesting stuff.
Closed Thread