Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 01:22 PM
Banned

What are you gonna do with a 7.5" tire?
not go fast. lol
Old 01-02-2022, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you still had that car I would give you 5k for it right now holy fuck that wagon... I didnt even know cressidas came in wagons. Imagine that shit like 2 inches off the ground on some 19's, blacked out tint and buff that brown to a shine.. omg.
Lol no it’s long since gone but it did last a long time, good old Toyota reliability

It’s brakes were almost too good, so while it wasn’t lowered or tinted, my friend and I discovered that if we just pumped the brakes at a light, the entire front end of the car would bounce, almost completely off the ground, as if we had hydraulics. We used it to get the attention of countless numbers of teen girls at intersections lol
Old 01-02-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you gonna do with a 7.5" tire?
not go fast. lol
Gotta make it to the rainbow club quick.

.. no, burnouts would be nice, and trying
to get the brakes to work before I die.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta make it to the rainbow club quick.

.. no, burnouts would be nice, and trying
to get the brakes to work before I die.
do yourself a favor and go get some cooper cobras or goodyears in like 295 or 305. Make that bitch dangerous in the rain. It will be way more fun. Dont go all crazy with like nitto invo or R888 or some shit. Even with a 350 it will still make the smoke. Redlines suck I know they are the OG period tire but come on man.. coker tire is a fucking rip off, too.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
do yourself a favor and go get some cooper cobras or goodyears in like 295 or 305. Make that bitch dangerous in the rain. It will be way more fun. Dont go all crazy with like nitto invo or R888 or some shit. Even with a 350 it will still make the smoke. Redlines suck I know they are the OG period tire but come on man..
Never be as cool as redlines.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never be as old as redlines.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no it’s long since gone but it did last a long time, good old Toyota reliability

It’s brakes were almost too good, so while it wasn’t lowered or tinted, my friend and I discovered that if we just pumped the brakes at a light, the entire front end of the car would bounce, almost completely off the ground, as if we had hydraulics. We used it to get the attention of countless numbers of teen girls at intersections lol
Thats awesome. I wish I had a toyota like that as a kid. That double wiper in the back? I had a 1996 mercury sable with the big solid front headlight. Like the whole grill was a headlight. Digital dash, like a fighter jet! The shit blew up on the road side so this mechanic dude i knew scooped it up. He shaved the heads at his house, valve job, secret ford stuff, raises the compression of the engine so this bitch is snappy now. You could hear the pistons quench against the heads. That bitch was snappy. Undefeated in neighborhood drag races. Good memories... Oh and my current toyota, if i hope on the brakes like that, the front end wont lift off but it unload the suspension bouncing.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 01-02-2022 at 01:39 PM..
Old 01-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

i ID as shitty brakes, bad suspension, sketchy tires with an overpowered engine
Old 01-02-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quick sidebar: Is Don't Look Up any good or is it preachy hollywood lib propaganda?
Old 01-02-2022, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
i ID as shitty brakes, bad suspension, sketchy tires with an overpowered engine
How over powered? Like you're gonna make the 12 bolt sing on the first launch? Man tell us about it. I dont judge cars. I didnt make fun of your personage AT ALL in that image because on some level i respect what you did there. That belongs in a junk yard by all measures but its still here and you're taking care of it. People today will never know a machine that kinda wants to kill you can be a lot of fun. Keep it alive. Dont wreck it. Get bigger tires lol.
Closed Thread