Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

#LazierBump; see above
Old 03-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Link to my online database: Click here!

Get at me via PM or /tell Octavion in game and let's haggle! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still offering consignment (10k min) and immediate buyouts (5k min)!

As always, free and reliable transfer service available!

- Oct
Old 03-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Orc

A+ Service, Octavian is a trusted member of the community and he proved it with me, thanks for a great experience Octavian. I dread sitting in EC all day, and have limited playtime most of the time, so your service was well worth it!
Old 03-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Thanks, OP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Back at it today! In my usual spot, up on the wall next to the tunnel on the WC side! Come on by and keep me company!

As always, free xfer service available, consignment buying/selling available (items must be worth 10k+), as well as immediate buyouts (items must be worth 5k+)!

For a full list of my current inventory, updated in real time, CLICK HERE!

See ya in EC! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Oct
Old 03-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks a ton to octavion for helping me complete my deepwater set at a fair price !
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 03-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Aviak

5* fella, 5* deal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2018, 08:07 AM
Sarnak

Thank you both very much for the feedback! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Consignment, immediate buyout, and free transfer services available all day, every day!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my services:

Consignment:
- I do the buying and selling of your item(s) worth 10k+ so you can get back to adventuring. No need for you to sit in the tunnel anymore!
- Modest 10% commission on each item bought/sold (negotiable on extremely high end items
- I am in the tunnel for 10-12 hours every single day, working hard for my clients!
- I've got a 5-star reputation on this server and you can read through this thread to see all of the feedback players have left about their experiences with me!

Immediate Buyouts:
- No need to sit around the tunnel trying to find a buyer anymore!
- Perfect for those in a rush to get a fair offer on their item(s)
- Offering between 65-85% of the wiki value on your item(s) worth 5k+ (more expensive items get higher percentage offers)

Free Transfers:
- I am the most trusted name in the EC tunnel!
- Tons of player feedback
- Reliable, consistent service and protection of your item(s) and plat!
- Both toons must be in EC; receiving toon name must be supplied for your own protection
- Tips are welcome and appreciated but never necessary

The best way for you to know what I am currently selling is to open my online spreadsheet, by CLICKING HERE - and bookmarking it! The spreadsheet is editable in real time, so as soon as I make a purchase/sale, I update the database and everyone can see what is currently available in my inventory, or what I am currently looking to purchase. You can also see the full history of my items sold (some duplicates not listed), in order to get a feel for what items are truly worth - my data is more useful than wiki or ahungry data because these are final sale prices, not just auctions (the auction price is also included to show the savings that I offer my clients).

Looking forward to doing/continuing to do business with you all! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As usual, you can find me in my spot up on the wall, next to the tunnel, on the WC side!

Old 03-13-2018, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

Snow dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, come on!!!
Old 03-13-2018, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

I would like to thank Lord Innoruuk for this snow day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Consignment, Immediate Buyouts, Free Transfers, and Price Checks available all day every day! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] scroll up a couple of posts for details on my services or click my forum signature link and scroll to the right for specifics and to see my current inventory in real time! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Looking forward to seeing you all in EC!

- Oct
Old 03-14-2018, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Went on a major buying tear last night, which continued into this morning. Thank goodness I have EQ so I don't have to do the same thing on Amazon...

Anyhoo, click the link in my signature to see all of the items I'm currently selling!

Also, WTB - T-staff, Fungi Tunic, and Circlet of Shadow (pre-nerf) - Don't bother making offers that we both know are you price gouging. Snatching up good deals only! PM or /tell Octavion in game!