Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Naked transfer maybe but then what's the point, you can have a naked 60 in a couple weeks anyways.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

how about geared transfer, return to level 1.

how about that
Old 02-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how about geared transfer, return to level 1.

how about that
Wow, that's gonna be some badass Unrest griefers there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, LnS works fine for prevent getting corpse camped. That's not the issues. Clearly, you've never had a fungi twink wipe your group in MM then follow you to Unrest and gank you there all soley for the purpose of preventing people from playing the game.

At low levels a fungi alone is an almost insurmountable hurdle for players in rags let alone high end hp gear, weapons, resistances, buffs and at times oor healers.
What I would love to see new players doing is commit to exp zones that are less common. I've PLed friends / shared characters in a number of zones that see absolutely no traffic.

If you are being griefed by a fungi twink in MM or Unrest, then relocate. People can easily exp in WW/OT until they can get a group of level 25-35 players and hit up dalnir.

People can easily exp at giant fort in FM and move to Dalnir/Kaesora or Nurga/Droga if they are in the appropriate level range.

Just food for thought.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<3

Actually did learn a lot from you guys. Great guys all around.
Thanks Mij that means a lot.

Epicheals and I play red a lot lately he's on a 43 cleric and I am 45 on my monk. I run around as Elzhi on red if you ever want to play with my crappily geared monk.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And be ready for Andis to steal your gem mobs if you are doing Seb in a leveling group.
Legit statement. I have seen it first hand more then once.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets get something straight here folks

holocaust has done nothing for server pop. When Nihilum had the zerg, server numbers were low. in fact at some times all time low. Holocaust has nothing to do with server pop going up.

The efforts of GMs and the community as a whole is the direct reasoning for server pop growing, cuddled with the fact that blue server sucks.

so pls spare the bullshit.
Server dropped a year ago below 100 including Az boxing. Now tops over 300. Server is thriving!
Old 02-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Banned

pras holo
Old 02-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Andis couldn't be more wrong about Holocaust helping the box. People like Nirgon, Gongshow, Colgate, etc. have gone on streams and on the blue forums and recruited tons of people to red.

As far as variance goes, it's counter productive to PVP and the only reason Azrael is lobbying for it is because it would mean they actually stood a chance at killing a raid mob in the current system. People are less likely to log on and raid something spawning at 1pm EST if they weren't already aware of it's spawn time.

Variance is a terrible idea. It discourages PVP in every aspect. It was also used on blue and was horrible. Most of you have no idea how shitty variance was because you never played on a server with 72 hour variance windows, so stop talking about it like you have a clue.

Azrael could be successful but they aren't for two reasons:
  1. Lite is a horrible leader
  2. Officers of Azrael are egotistical and don't want to teach, gear, or help anyone they deem as "unskilled."
Sorry but your own egos and attitudes prohibit you from succeeding more than anything. I've heard most of your officers sit in locked channels in a TS. Shit like that doesn't help build any type of guild for newer players to grow.

I could sit here all day and cite examples of how toxic Azrael is to the server and how their own behavior and attitudes are their undoing but I'm pretty sure everyone's already aware of Sickpuppy and Andis' epic rogue alts that sit in crushbone and MM pking lowbies with no gear for YT. The fact that Lite led a group into KC to corpse camp someone from Holocaust while breaking LNS rules is just another example. You can't teach cancer to not be cancer, you can only really remove it, and Azrael core has never had any ambition to make Red99 a better box, only to gear themselves and pad their own egos via the leaderboard.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Kobold

how can an entire guild raid at 1pm est? is the entire guild in college or european or wut?

or unemployed
Closed Thread