Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

i forgot what a drag sincere posting is. nevermind.
character broken, rustle confirmed

i made up that thing about the stats completely just btw there is no documentation to back it up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(although there might be if my intuition is as good as it seems)
Old 01-28-2016, 09:03 PM
Banned

i laughed at your response fwiw!
Old 01-28-2016, 09:05 PM
Banned

"per unit criminality", come on bro u took that serious? lol

what a win this was
Old 01-28-2016, 09:07 PM
Banned

just fyi for all of you, the pie chart i posted is the only thing i am dead serious about so far ITT
Old 01-28-2016, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He copped to it, and admitted he was a divider in chief in the last State of the Union.

No other president would have manned up and admitted it and apologized, I give him that.
I re-reviewed it, I didn't hear apology, just the mention of regret and to try harder. It also came with a "but" while pointing at others. And really, I'm not speaking of bipartisanism, that has been more the cry of the liberal when they want something to go their way and so use it to point fingers at any that would disagree with them. If he were sorry though, he could try to do something about it, not just talk. This is his remaining year in office, and as with any president, they tend to worry more about their legacy and what they can say to fix all the damage they willfully caused.

More of the social aspect was on mind as a reply to the context. Obama certainly didn't apologize for "stains the heart of black children" when addressing the Michael Brown incident. If Michael Brown had been a clear cut racially charged murder, why does it only effect black children? This sort of slant commentary has been played again and again by these politicians, dividing the country in which really only the politicians find gain for themselves therein. But I appreciate the reply.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:12 PM
Banned

I would love for Bigj to post ONE source where it shows actual numbers of deaths of people by police or in police custody that suggest he isn't just recycling some bullshit facebook post he saw once.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would love for Bigj to post ONE source where it shows actual numbers of deaths of people by police or in police custody that suggest he isn't just recycling some bullshit facebook post he saw once.
actually i was just repeating something i heard come from the mouth of a Jew. roughly the same thing, I'll give this one to you.

I bet if I actually looked up the evidence it would correspond perfectly with my preconception tho.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2016, 09:17 PM
Banned

you can tell he's uncomfortable about being caught with no reading comprehension

requotes himself to let his own stinker hang in the air. what a masochist
Old 01-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Banned

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=128
Closed Thread