Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It makes me really sad that Ele had to point out that this sword sucks ass during Velious. Give warriors some love, it's a lot of work holding aggro on this server.
she could gimme some credit for given him this info years ago, grrr[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worn caps were worn effects only. They didn't inckude buffs
in the case of avatar i can say safely, it will not add atk if u allready have the 250 atk limit.

this existed for some and was one the main reasons avatar as a atk factor was dead because people would just ask for ranger and bst buffs and mixed with aura of battle vengance, bravery and other stuff would allready fill the cap of 250
Old 04-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worn caps were worn effects only. They didn't inckude buffs
and if u want to have some fun u should research the limits for rege ticks spells in druidsgroove , i can safely say if u manage to do it u will piss whole iksar race , and many people will be happy.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and if u want to have some fun u should research the limits for rege ticks spells in druidsgroove , i can safely say if u manage to do it u will piss whole iksar race , and many people will be happy.
Regen had a worn limit.

Racial and spell stacked with worn and with each other.

The one thing about regen spells was they didn't stack with each other. Torpor, Celestial Elixir and Shadowbond should not stack with Regrowth until 2 months into Velious.

For the first month of Velious, Celestial Healing and Celestial Elixir stacked too!

And ima need some evidence on Avatar not stacking the ATK, cause i know during PoP we had Rangers with 250 worn ATK, whom would get Ferine Avatar and it would increase their bow burns.
Last edited by Daldaen; 04-02-2015 at 12:17 PM..
Old 04-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

Processed Avatar is factored into the 250 ATK Cap, don't think any other spell is.

Not quite sure about casted Avatar.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Casted avatar didn't count towards the cap. It was only worn +atk and procced avatar. Not achievable during Velious tho
Last edited by koros; 04-02-2015 at 01:03 PM..
Old 04-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Regen had a worn limit.

Racial and spell stacked with worn and with each other.

The one thing about regen spells was they didn't stack with each other. Torpor, Celestial Elixir and Shadowbond should not stack with Regrowth until 2 months into Velious.

For the first month of Velious, Celestial Healing and Celestial Elixir stacked too!

And ima need some evidence on Avatar not stacking the ATK, cause i know during PoP we had Rangers with 250 worn ATK, whom would get Ferine Avatar and it would increase their bow burns.
it does not stack, but beastlord atk series ferocity savagery and faerine did . in pop during 2004 they lifted the atk restrictions. by uncoming expansions was not weird see 2000+ atk people , back then , what they did was apply a cap to lvl atk and rege to prevent mega twinks but become obsolete due to augmentations system developed ind ragons of norrath .

for me as paladin and a great user of my old brawls tick was a sad day when by end of luclin i had to bank it
Old 04-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by koros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Casted avatar didn't count towards the cap. It was only worn +atk and procced avatar. Not achievable during Velious tho
Yeah, casted Avatar didn't count.

The 250 ATK cap may be achievable during Velious, it depends if STR-ATK was included and if Aura of Battle was stackable.

255 STR (520-150)/3 - 120 ATK
3x Aura of Battle - 30 ATK

250 ATK cap
Old 04-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The 250 ATK cap may be achievable during Velious, it depends if STR-ATK was included and if Aura of Battle was stackable.

250 ATK cap
Since when does AoB stack?
Old 04-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

250 ATK cap
Str didn't count.
Closed Thread